Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

What other spells would you like to see on unbridled learning?

So I'm hoping that they are not done adding spells to UL, I know it was just supposed to be for HNM spells but i was hoping they could branch that out into other special NM's aswell, what spells would you like to see added to UL?

here are just a few spells i'd like to see,

-Shinryu's Mighty guard: really thought this would be one of the first things to be added to it but oh well, could keep it same as shinryu or make it protect 5 shell 5 and 25% magic haste for 1 min, would make BLU and DRK a great zerg combo with diffusion.

-Proto-Omega's Pod ejection: Just a fun little spell maybe useful as a UL spell to use before combat, summon a gunpod that would have 100 hp no tp attacks and only attacks the target the BLU is attacking like a DRG wyvern.

-Proto-Ultima's Citadel Buster: BLU version would be single target massive light damage nuke with a short cast timer, about 4.5 seconds. Basically just a good UL move to magic burst off of self light skillchain.

-Yilbegan's Dark Star: BLU version would be single target darkness damage, pretty much the same as Citadel Buster but for darkness skillchain.

-Bahamut's Megaflare: seeing as SMN isn't getting Bahamut let BLU make some use out of him! BLU version would basically be ultimate breath spell, damage formula would be something like hp x 2 + breath damage increase gear%.
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Problem is most of your suggestion is too hard to learn one, just shinryu that may possible. Imagine you try to learn all other, you will see a nightmare. Just Khimera on this update already make troublesome for some blu. Unless SE put some of that mob on small version or in bcnm type then i guess it's very hard to see that soon.

For New UL spell, Many of VWNM is have very very trouble some magic that if we can use must be fun to have =D and it's will not too trouble to learn also.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sharnak; 01-10-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharnak View Post
    Problem is most of your suggestion is too hard to learn one, just shinryu that may possible. Imagine you try to learn all other, you will see a nightmare. Just Khimera on this update already make troublesome for some blu. Unless SE put some of that mob on small version or in bcnm type then i guess it's very hard to see that soon.

For New UL spell, Many of VWNM is have very very trouble some magic that if we can use must be fun to have =D and it's will not too trouble to learn also.
    um nyzul isle khimaria >_> learned it in under 4 runs. was cake.

i like the OP's suggestions

mighty guard would be sick, but id like to see it olast for 4 minutes, give a combined Protect/shell effect akin to carbuncles blood pact, as well as a Regen/Haste effect

Pod ejection would never happen, but i wouldnt be the least bit supprised to see Guided missile or at the least hyper pulse lol ( im actualy shocked that we still havent gotten a biotechnilogical weapon spell yet lol).

im kind of shocked SE went with Absloute terror over spike flail, woulda been way cooler in my oppinion lol.

id love to see Calamitous Wind as a UL spell
    some of the Nakaraka WS's would be awesome too
    also a cature WS would be cool
    (0)

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hideka View Post
    um nyzul isle khimaria >_> learned it in under 4 runs. was cake.
    You were lucky. Over a month now of seriously trying to learn this spell to finish out my spell list and still nogo on it. Full BLU skill merits, capped skill, AF hands the whole shabang-a-bang. Honestly found getting Bloodrake easier and Vamps are just evil compared to Khimy.

Anyway at the OP,

I would really like BLU to get some of the pixie moves. Summer Breeze(Aoe erase/regain if no stats to remove), Leethe Arrows(Knockback, bind, and amnesia), or any of their other moves really. Pixies are tough lil buggers and it'd be awesome to get a move or 3 from them. Not to forget they are one of the few groups BLU hasnt got any moves from yet.
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I don't want any more unbridled learning spells. We have too many things tied to a 5 minute cooldown as it is, we don't need more clogging up the drain.

Just give us regular spells.
    (2)

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    A decent, spammable buff.
    (1)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    I don't want any more unbridled learning spells. We have too many things tied to a 5 minute cooldown as it is, we don't need more clogging up the drain.

Just give us regular spells.
    I second this whole heartedly.
    (1)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    So I'm hoping that they are not done adding spells to UL, I know it was just supposed to be for HNM spells but i was hoping they could branch that out into other special NM's aswell, what spells would you like to see added to UL?

here are just a few spells i'd like to see,

-Shinryu's Mighty guard: really thought this would be one of the first things to be added to it but oh well, could keep it same as shinryu or make it protect 5 shell 5 and 25% magic haste for 1 min, would make BLU and DRK a great zerg combo with diffusion.

-Proto-Omega's Pod ejection: Just a fun little spell maybe useful as a UL spell to use before combat, summon a gunpod that would have 100 hp no tp attacks and only attacks the target the BLU is attacking like a DRG wyvern.

-Proto-Ultima's Citadel Buster: BLU version would be single target massive light damage nuke with a short cast timer, about 4.5 seconds. Basically just a good UL move to magic burst off of self light skillchain.

-Yilbegan's Dark Star: BLU version would be single target darkness damage, pretty much the same as Citadel Buster but for darkness skillchain.

-Bahamut's Megaflare: seeing as SMN isn't getting Bahamut let BLU make some use out of him! BLU version would basically be ultimate breath spell, damage formula would be something like hp x 2 + breath damage increase gear%.
    I'd rather see them NOT add spells to UL. I'd rather see them fix spells that are currently not functioning. UL is 5x too long to look forward to using and half of which are basically a tad bit stronger than what we currently have outside of UL >_> heck, most of the time i forget/don't care to use to use the JA because of that.
    (1)

Player
    How about a spell to kickban a particular JP from all things electronic and replace said JP with someone who knows what they're doing~!
    (1)