Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Character
    Hunibubu
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As a red mage I carry multiple sets of clothing - MACC gear, MATT gear, INT-based enfeebling gear, MND-based enfeebling gear, healing gear, enhancing gear, resting gear, fast cast/haste gear, and no room for my melee gear. I haven't even got the obis yet and I just do not have the room to carry it on top of everything else. My biggest problem is that my inventory is cluttered with 8 staves and a dozen grips, 8 of them being elemental. I'm trying to find someone who will willingly turn my 8 staves into 1 without overcharging me, and if the same could be done for my 8 elemental grips I'd be very happy as that's 16 slots reduced to 2 giving me just barely enough room for my melee gear. I'd welcome prismatic grips and obis. I just worry that some items may be a bit overpowered if merged into a prismatic verision.
    (0)

Character
    Kyte
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Elemental grips are silly.
    (3)

Player
    Stop carrying 8 staves people. As RDM I carry Light/Thunder/Ice/Earth staves only(magians of course). No reason to have water/dark/wind/fire on RDM because you don't sleep things anymore,water is lol, fire is lol and Addle lands easily without it, wind is only for gravity or silence, again lol. Same goes for other jobs like sch or blm. You don't need water dark wind or fire staves really. MAYBE dark for drain/aspir.
    (0)

Character
    Kurowings
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    No, you can't have a pony!
    An I'm also at my inventory limit. But just cause I'm geared for several jobs, have several pop items, tools a.s.o. on my char. Other stuff is muled or stored at the porter NPC.

You want more storage? Decide what you want to do!

@ Zarchery (^.^)b
    Most inventory is stored in the Mog Sack/Satchel which makes it convenient for easy access, the locker was added to give more inventory space which can be accessed from any mog house. What I notice is that a lot of that space is taken up by "Jewelry" (Rings, Earrings, Necklaces etc.) What I propose the game designers work on is a Jewelry Box. Can be crafted or synergized. Base craft Skill would be Woodworking to get "General" versions which can hold 4 items in the least or 10 at most. Others that can hold up to 20 would require Black Smithing or Gold Smithing as a sub craft. Those made with synergy can have a music box effect like the Spinet. I'm sure it would be a nice addition to any adventurer at the higher levels. Any othe issues could be adressed later. I know I would like to have one to hold my various Melee jewelry and another with my Mage jewelry
    (0)

Combining elemental obis and grips, as well asWS gorgets and WS belts is a good idea. Only thing I can understand SE being reluctant to adding is a sachet that occasionally absorbs any elemental magical damage, as well as adding resistance to every element.

Still, though. with obis, grips, gorgets and belts, we've already gotten a long way.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Replace them all with alkyurops, NPC those elemental grips and replace them with the enfeeb grip. Toss all of the obis.
    (0)

Character
    Czephiroth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I was looking for the right place to post about a possible solution to storage issues, and I came accross this thread.
    would it be considered overpowered to be able to equip items from porter moogle storage slips if they were in your inventory?
    What I have in mind is adding the ability to equip items from any storage slip you hold in your inventory, so for example; if you have slip 10 on you that means you can equip all 5 pieces or any one of them using only 1 slot of inventory for the 5 pieces of gear. Since the storage slip presumably carries a record of the items you have stored upon it, I can't see why it would be problematic to code.
    Should I make a new thread for this? or would this be the place to mention it?
    (0)

Idk, sounds like it would be harder to code than just letting us equip stuff from sack/satchel.
    (0)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8