Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: To the devs!

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yea, i had a back and fourth with him a while back over a joke that he didn't get. I'm sure he block me over it as well so. Personally I wouldn't block him, I'd rather see what he has to say. But that's just me.
    (0)

Character
    Azlo
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    At the least give us a spell like repose. I'm so tired of watching whms doing crowd control while all Rdms can do is some back up heals and haste once in awhile. Seems we've gone from refresh whore to leech whore.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    At the least give us a spell like repose. I'm so tired of watching whms doing crowd control while all Rdms can do is some back up heals and haste once in awhile. Seems we've gone from refresh whore to leech whore.
    Have you tried using Break? Honestly, that's your answer to stuff that's resistant to Dark based sleeps. RDM can do crowd control better than a White Mage, it's no contest.
    (1)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Im sure a lot of others are gonna dissagree, but i am happy with where curing is. I mean yeah id like more heal power but... frankly, im happy other jobs can sub us for our support and healing functions. Its 1/3rd our job, why should it matter if thats able to be subbed? Look at ninja? you get 2/3rds theirs shadows subbing them and thf, dnc, and some other jobs can blink/eva tank nearly or as well. Frankly, i dont see more cure IVs flying about as a bad thing and if they can heal as good as me, thats that many less cures ill be demanded to cast, letting me focus on, what? Nuking, Meleeing, Enfeebling, select buffing as the situation arises!

Melee im happy with the direction its gone it, we need (and this is painful to say) <more gear> and maybe another buff or two but otherwise, its come a long way and im glad to see it. Nuking, ive never been happier and atleast we are acknowledged as nukers, at 75 people always said "you cant nuke with T3 nukes!" but i havent heard a thing about my T4s. Debuffing if it worked on things, id be mostly happy but im still for AOE debuffs cause then it would make casting them on clustered fodder more relevent. Pop off a debuff in a swarm somewhere in dyna or abyssea and get back to whatever else im doing. Buffing, unless we got barspell speeds and recasts -AND- costs, id find a really tedius task to maintain on larger scales, so a few hastes and refreshes is perfectly fine by me. Id like to get the weapons (dagger) and the armor to ws better, haste would be nice to get some updates but as it stands im nearly capped haste without body so i could swap that for something else even.

We do decent at taking hits, nuking, meleeing, healing, debuffing, and buffing, not A+ by any means. Id like to see our average rise across the board but...honestly if i had to pick, healing should get passed around, minimal heals being passed out wide seems like it would make any party/event more stable. My $0.02 on the overall topic. Would i take a heal buff? Sure. Would i ask for one, prolly not. I like potency gear.
    (1)

Player
    Adjustments to it are already underway (hopefully) so I'm not that worried about curing. Healing skill having little effect and tier 4 and below soft capping quickly is what should be addressed.

Elemental Barpsells cast quickly... the status ones I have a slight issue with but it's not as if you're trying to swap between them mid fight often.

It's probably too much to hope SE would buff phalanx II, or at least make it so you don't need 5 merits for the same potency as Phalanx 1.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Adjustments to it are already underway (hopefully) so I'm not that worried about curing. Healing skill having little effect and tier 4 and below soft capping quickly is what should be addressed.

Elemental Barpsells cast quickly... the status ones I have a slight issue with but it's not as if you're trying to swap between them mid fight often.

It's probably too much to hope SE would buff phalanx II, or at least make it so you don't need 5 merits for the same potency as Phalanx 1.
    It should be the sam duration as Phalanx at tier I, then the remaining increases it so at 500 Enhancing it'd be:

Merit points - Phalanx effect
    1. 35
    2. 38
    3. 41
    4. 44
    5. 47

and so on.

That way 1 merit would be Phalanx but party castable, and each additional merit makes it stronger than Phalanx.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 01-21-2012 at 03:30 AM.

It shouldn't even be a merit, it should be a scroll, just like the rest our lulzy bunch of group 2 options. None of them should be merits, they should have been scrolls in the 50-75 region.
    (3)
    There is no min only max. Or something like that.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mageoholic View Post
    It shouldn't even be a merit, it should be a scroll, just like the rest our lulzy bunch of group 2 options. None of them should be merits, they should have been scrolls in the 50-75 region.
    True enough.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post

Eh, I still maintain that Phalanx 2 was built around gimps. High base, tawdry increases. The people they expect to be using Phalanx 2 probably can't touch it with their Phalanx 1's. The rest of us can Accession 1.

Not an ideal by any means, but the spell makes sense that way.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    Have you tried using Break? Honestly, that's your answer to stuff that's resistant to Dark based sleeps. RDM can do crowd control better than a White Mage, it's no contest.
    Break's a nice option and can also be used with Manifestation. Tho it's duration blow's and doesn't work the way a Petrify spell should. You'll never gain enough enmity to put you into trouble if some one attacks one of the mob's while under it.
    (0)

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast