Character
    Yandaime
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90

Shijin Spiral vs Ascetic's Fury?

Hello, I like playing MNK but I dont have the time nor patience to deal with Chloris Farming or the Random-Crappiness of WoEchoes so Victory Smite is not an option.

That said, what is the best WS for us Casual Players? Inside Aby? Outside Aby? I'm going to have to get the merits and find out for myself of course but I figure I might ask the MNKs here as they might already have some insight on this topic

Thank you for your time
    (0)
    = He who hesitates is lost = (dont remember who's quote this is but I like it)

Shijin outside, probably Ascetic's inside.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This question was asked earlier on BG forums (if it wasn't you). I think the answer came up to be Shijin. If it wasn't you, let me know and I'll try to find the exact post/response for you.
    (0)

Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd like to know as well for inside Abyssea. While the rule of thumb is to use crit weaponskills, Ascetics is pretty bad in general, even if it does crit. It might spike pretty high, but average > spike.

I'd also like some Atma advice. Before the 99 level cap I pretty much ran Apoc/RR/GH, but if Shijin averages better should I consider something like Apoc/RR/A&O?
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I thought A&O has always been more powerful than the typical other options like VV, SS and GH?
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I think Shijin win because of it's additional affect. Plague + chi blast has made NMs not even WS once the entire 30~45 seconds I beat them down in some fights.

This is pretty important when it comes to NMs that have dangerous, or just plain annoying tp moves like terror, or indrik's horn move. Keeping plague on them the entire fight seriously eases up on that pressure.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't pay a huge amount of attention to my damage numbers, but with Razed Ruins atma on, I pretty consistently get much higher damage with Ascetic's Fury than Shijin Spiral. Outside of Abyssea, I usually use Shijin Spiral.
    (0)

Player
    Can someone clarify the plague effect actually lands on NMs?
    (0)