Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I think its time for another mog type inventory bag

Before someone says, pick and choose whatever item that goes to the job, think of how many ToM weapons that certain jobs have; now add that together with 20 jobs and suddenly the extra space we have is no longer there.
    Plus, we are unable to store or transfer ToM weapons, augmented items or certain items.

There's been a large introduction of items considering the last item bag update, with most of them being able to be sent to the same account. However, even then, people would require a large variety of items to place themselves at their best (tp/ws/nuke/rest/idle gear swap) which would mean you would have to carry that gear with you at all times.

And lets face it, there's always new items coming out with each update or so, and only few of them are transferable or can be stored.

For those that don't seem to have that problem, its not a matter of being the best, but its a matter of having the space to hold items, should that need arise.
    (54)
    Last edited by Chryseis; 01-06-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    More inventory slots per existing bag/locker would be a nice alternative as well. We've been sitting @ 80 per for a while now. (They've already said somewhere that's not due to PS2 limitations in some post before).

But yeah, a new bag would be good to have too.
    (7)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    18/20 jobs, gear for all including the 2 not leveled. No mule. Multiple weapons for several, swap gear sets, food, instruments, 6 different rng ammo, all 8 elemental sacks, random ass gear just to wear for wearing's sake, warp items, meds, 15 different +2s to be used and a bunch of other crap up to and including all of the mandy leaves, the test I beat Maat with and my carbuncle's ruby. I still have nearly 50 spaces left. You need to prioritize.
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    They already said they can't add any more "inventory" space, hence the constant addition of new "lockers, satchels"

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    18/20 jobs, gear for all including the 2 not leveled. No mule. Multiple weapons for several, swap gear sets, food, instruments, 6 different rng ammo, all 8 elemental sacks, random ass gear just to wear for wearing's sake, warp items, meds, 15 different +2s to be used and a bunch of other crap up to and including all of the mandy leaves, the test I beat Maat with and my carbuncle's ruby. I still have nearly 50 spaces left. You need to prioritize.
    Gear perhaps, but I had 79/80 items for RDM at 75, let alone now. No way you can gear them to the best of your ability.

Just one set each for all 18 jobs is 288 inventory....
    (19)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 01-06-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Another 80 slots would be absolutely perfect for me. I could finally keep crafting basics on myself full time then and not sweat any space problems for drops. Another 160 would allow me to mule back some basic gear for jobs I retired. Another 240 slots would ensure I never ask for more space ever again unless they get crazy with ideas that takes up all kinds of space...
    (6)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Player
    You need to get better gear (and stop posting).

I have 4 jobs that I use exclusively, and I have about 10 free spaces.
    (35)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    More inventory slots per existing bag/locker would be a nice alternative as well. We've been sitting @ 80 per for a while now. (They've already said somewhere that's not due to PS2 limitations in some post before).

But yeah, a new bag would be good to have too.
    Citation for bolded please. I'm calling bullshit until I see a source.

I distinctly remember their official explanation for the 80 item per storage limit being a function of PS2 RAM limitations, which is why they just add more storage options rather than expanding existing ones or allowing us to use multiple storage spaces at a time.
    (8)

I will have my revenge!

Player
    That seems really hard to believe as I have 6 jobs most sharing gear and barely manage to find space for it all. Lots of Empyrean +2? What about Magian Weapons, WS belts and gorgets for all those jobs? Do you keep upgrade items or just buy the buyable ones? More detail would be appreciated. I know I could use some pointers.
    (12)

Character
    Joleen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I know i'd have alot more space if i would toss the crap i haven't used in ages, or useless stuff i can't bring myself to throw away. Also if i was quicker to finish +1/2's instead of sitting on 3seals/mats for a freaking month.....

Never enough space to jam more crap in your mh though. I could use a Mog Crawlspace, and Mog Attic, and Mog Closet, and perhaps a Mog Garage.......
    (7)
    The Doctor Said I Wouldn't Have So Many Nosebleeds If I Kept My Finger Outta There

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Citation for bolded please. I'm calling bullshit until I see a source.

I distinctly remember their official explanation for the 80 item per storage limit being a function of PS2 RAM limitations, which is why they just add more storage options rather than expanding existing ones or allowing us to use multiple storage spaces at a time.
    The only think I remember is them saying PS2 doesn't limit new locations. Nothing about storage.
    (2)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast