Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Vazerus
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Another "I have 3 jobs geared as well as I can (and 1 job mostly geared), but have 10 inventory spaces left" post. It doesn't help that my storage is almost completely full of +1 and +2 empy armor items.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    18/20 jobs, gear for all including the 2 not leveled. No mule. Multiple weapons for several, swap gear sets, food, instruments, 6 different rng ammo, all 8 elemental sacks, random ass gear just to wear for wearing's sake, warp items, meds, 15 different +2s to be used and a bunch of other crap up to and including all of the mandy leaves, the test I beat Maat with and my carbuncle's ruby. I still have nearly 50 spaces left. You need to prioritize.
    Soooo... um... are you against more storage bags being implemented(and like most suggestions made) or are you just a fan of playing devil's advocate?
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    Soooo... um... are you against more storage bags being implemented(and like most suggestions made) or are you just a fan of playing devil's advocate?
    I guess someone has to be the villian, but realy, SE has stated that it's not possible. And people REALY do need to learn how to prioritize. I have all teh time in my inventory 2 stack of echoes, a vile, a vile+1, M rice cake, datetochin, angel wing, mog specs, RR hairpin, windy livery, windy aketon, mazurka harp, brd feet, signal pearl, claim slip 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 2 LS, all 6 ele nin tools, shihei, sairui-ran, shinobi-tabi, aby keys, sanjaku, shikanofuda and chonofuda. That's 34 main inventory spaces at all times and I'm still not running out of space.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I guess someone has to be the villian, but realy, SE has stated that it's not possible. And people REALY do need to learn how to prioritize. I have all teh time in my inventory 2 stack of echoes, a vile, a vile+1, M rice cake, datetochin, angel wing, mog specs, RR hairpin, windy livery, windy aketon, mazurka harp, brd feet, signal pearl, claim slip 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 2 LS, all 6 ele nin tools, shihei, sairui-ran, shinobi-tabi, aby keys, sanjaku, shikanofuda and chonofuda. That's 34 main inventory spaces at all times and I'm still not running out of space.
    I hate to be that guy, but your really not doin it right if you have all that extra room.
    (9)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    SE stated not possible what?
    to get a single bag with more than 80 space? yes, its true
    to get more bag of 80 space? never read that, please link where they stated that

i have 5 bag of 80 space each
    i have 5 job always equipped but i admit that only 2 are really geared for all occasion (brd 60+ item and pup 50+ item), the other 3 are passable (like 30 item).
    a sixth job i keep in the slips mostly
    i have storage and satchel full of meds, tool, key and other misc. stuff
    bank is mostly full of furnitures
    i have nearly oother 60 free spaces

i need more space? yes. one can never have enough space.
    (3)
    Last edited by Lushipur; 01-10-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Only solution i found out was mulling all my mage gear, and never play these job anymore as my DD job take all the space available. so yes please, add more bag, and by more i mean 3 more bag >.<

But i know what be the answer on that, have one char to play Mage onry and one to play mele onry, and waste more time doing every quest twice, at least i guess we can feel lucky that SE allow you to transfer most of the gear.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I can't even fit all of my DNC gear into my main inventory. I have to satchel/sack sets I know I won't be using. I'd like to make a mule on Siren to see Tsukinokaji in action, because I'm about 99% sure it's a total disaster.

I'm guessing he just doesn't gear swap or something, because that's the only explanation for all that extra space.
    (4)

Can't believe this has gone on for this many pages.

There should have been 20 posts of "God, Yes!!!" and that should have been the end of it.

SE keeps adding more and more situational gear and much easier levelling of multiple jobs. No wonder people are running out of space. We shouldn't have to run through hoops. You have a max 80 slots which is usally enough for any single job to cover TP,WS, EVA, MP, MDT, PDT gear sets. I'd say if you gave everyone 7 80 slot sacks/satchels/whatever to fully equip 6 jobs plus a misc/med/crafting/ammo bag, we'd be much happier.

Most players are only actively playing 6 or 7 jobs anyway and with current restraints most people are only gearing 4 jobs fully and muling/storing other jobs.

SE, just load us up on more gobbie sacks already!!
    (3)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Joyroth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Can I get a mog slip for my mog slips?
    (4)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    No thanks, I'm good. I try not to be hoarding on items. The more space I have, the more pain on sorting things in and out.

I vote for a new item screen or interface to make sorting easier.
    (1)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast