Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Naturebeckles
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meril View Post
    Its not that difficult... take ur 12.95 X 500k suscribers (6mil 475k) for one month... and MOVE THE DAMN SERVER! EASY ! DONE!

In a disaster situation, they don't have to physically move the servers. They have backup servers or can purchase them and it's matter of moving all the information to the new servers. Which, if they have a backup plan in place for such disasters, all the information they currently have on the shut down servers is backed up anyway.
    (0)
    Level 99 jobs: THF, WAR, SAM, SMN, WHM. Haste is overrated. Ok. Not really. But that's what you all think I believe anyway.

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    ty nature, finally some intelligent insight. makes sense and will most likey be the truth. then it will shut these half-breeds UP FOR GOOD!
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    AGAIN I WILL SAY IT! $ TALKS
    (0)

Character
    Merils
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    people saying " physically move things " are they *** retarded?????
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturebeckles View Post
    In a disaster situation, they don't have to physically move the servers. They have backup servers or can purchase them and it's matter of moving all the information to the new servers. Which, if they have a backup plan in place for such disasters, all the information they currently have on the shut down servers is backed up anyway.
    Are you that hard up for a FF11 fix? It'll be a week or a few weeks. There are other video games. Play them instead. Stop being insensitive and alarmist.
    (0)

6. 03-15-2011 04:20 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Birdkiller
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Aren't the reactors going into meltdown due to damage from the earthquakes as well as the power demand? If that's the case, if they put the servers back up and we were playing the game, wouldn't we only be aiding the meltdown of said nuclear power plants? :<
    (0)

8. 03-15-2011 04:22 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Actually, she's spreading sensationalism, alarm, and anger. We can live without FF11 for a few weeks. It won't kill any of us.
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Removed quote

Character
    Qtipus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintius View Post
    All im hearing is a bunch of cry babies.
    That or a couple people very effective at trolling.
    (0)

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96
    You keep arguing money but if they were not previously set up it would cost a huge amount to even just rent servers in another location for the 24 that we have in place now in Japan as a short time fix for the players not affected.
    (0)

Character
    Naturebeckles
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There is a reason that person is on my ignore list, Meril. I suggest you do the same. I'm hoping for the best too. Aside from the horrible disaster over there, the original poster does, in fact, bring up a lot of valid points. And if SE wants to save themselves financially, they would be working on a contingency plan as we speak to get things up and running again. As one of my friends said (heartless, I know, but true and funny), the people whining about not playing aren't the people you want to ban from the game. It's the people who tell us whiners off and go play other games. Because at least SE can guarantee that us "whiners" will be coming back to play!
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-15-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Removed previously deleted comment from quote
    Level 99 jobs: THF, WAR, SAM, SMN, WHM. Haste is overrated. Ok. Not really. But that's what you all think I believe anyway.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast