Thread: Regen V

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    I'm more disappointed RDM never got tier III.
    ^ this indeed =/
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Or put spells under Perpetuance as asked at the lowest chance of being dispelled. It's better than a type of resist spell.

Not that it's really necessary, if a mob is Dispel happy don't use perpetuance.
    This is my problem though. If a mob is dispel happy (common), don't use perpetuance. In fact, a lot of time just stop buffing. If you can't run in without getting killed, forget those buffs too. If a mob is resistant to enfeebles (common), or benefits from them (not so common but even more aggravating) then don't cast those. I have to ask myself: what's left? And instead of making the fights more challenging, we're just left with mundane cure spam and high damage, which works just fine when MP is no longer a factor, but isn't fun.

Really, I just want fights to be more interesting. Especially if I have to spam the exact same one 25-1000 times. Now, I'm not saying that having a lasting regen is all of a sudden the definition of a fun fight. But it would let me play SCH again in a way I always enjoyed, which is multi-faceted. If my buffs last, I can drop out of Light Arts and nuke a bit, adding some variety, which is the reason I leveled it (besides pseudo-geomancer status).
    (1)
    Last edited by Merton9999; 01-05-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3