Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Regen V

  1. #11
    Player Tesahade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    45
    Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    My suggestion was for both bardark-ra and bardispel-ra.
    Yes and i was pointing out that a Bardark-ra wouldn't necessary be a prevention of the dispel effect; and aslo, BarDispel doesn't fall in to the rest of line with the rest of the bar-status line seeing as dispel is not a status
    (0)

  2. #12
    Player Einalem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Character
    Einalem
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Lol, here's an Idea: Make Libra put up an AoE buff that gets 'Dispelled First' status with no other benefit. Let's see how often people use Libra then, and having to be in the line of Fire isn't as much of a detriment then. lmfao!!!!
    (0)

  3. #13
    Player Daniel_Hatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    2,577
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Einalem View Post
    Lol, here's an Idea: Make Libra put up an AoE buff that gets 'Dispelled First' status with no other benefit. Let's see how often people use Libra then, and having to be in the line of Fire isn't as much of a detriment then. lmfao!!!!
    Or put spells under Perpetuance as asked at the lowest chance of being dispelled. It's better than a type of resist spell.

    Not that it's really necessary, if a mob is Dispel happy don't use perpetuance.
    (0)

  4. #14
    Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    19
    Whatever happened to Regen being alliance spell based for SCH
    (0)

  5. #15
    Player Daniel_Hatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    2,577
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Katalsar View Post
    Whatever happened to Regen being alliance spell based for SCH
    Said they were looking into it.
    (0)

  6. #16
    Player Raksha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Katalsar View Post
    Whatever happened to Regen being alliance spell based for SCH
    Maybe they realized that it would be mega dumbass lametarded that it only worked that way for SCH and decided against it.

    Meh, I can dream can't I?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

    LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

  7. #17
    Player Zhronne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,050
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Didn't they say on the last patch that the "alliance regen thing for SCH" would have happened in a future patch?
    No "future patch" came out since then so there's still hope I guess.

    Altough honestly I dunno what to say, I would surely apreciate such a change but I doubt it would really change SCH's situation that much =/
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

  8. #18
    Player Economizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,397
    Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Maybe they realized that it would be mega dumbass lametarded that it only worked that way for SCH and decided against it.
    I'm slightly disappointed that /SCH doesn't give a slight bonus to White Mage regens, but since /SCH is already the best sub for White Mage, and Scholar getting Regen V means the cast time for Regen is no longer retarded, I suppose it isn't too bad.
    (0)

  9. #19
    Player Daniel_Hatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    2,577
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    I'm slightly disappointed that /SCH doesn't give a slight bonus to White Mage regens, but since /SCH is already the best sub for White Mage, and Scholar getting Regen V means the cast time for Regen is no longer retarded, I suppose it isn't too bad.
    I'm more disappointed RDM never got tier III.
    (2)

  10. #20
    Player Economizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,397
    Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    I'm more disappointed RDM never got tier III.
    Same here.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast