Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    the RMT witch hunt is back...
    hey, if indeed RMT are selling all the voiddust, and you "dont want to support RMT", where did the RMT get the IS/AN/CP to buy all that voiddust with their abyssea burned characters? hmmmmmmm
    Reread my very first post in this thread.

Dyna is 2hrs usually do it at night before bed. The vw I do takes 2ish hrs. OMG I PLAY FOUR HOURS HOW WILL I EVER SPEND TIME AT WORK OR WITH FAMILY I MUST LIVE IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT AND BE FAT I AM AFTER ALL A GALKA AND EVERYONE KNOWS THOSE MITHRA ARE HOT CHICKS. comparing rl situations is almost equal to godwin. I'll save you the trouble of godwining the thread. I suspect tanaka may be a nazi and vw is a psychological experiment thought up from a mind rivaling Dr mengele.

I'm done with this thread nynja and Tsukino_Kaji are just being contrarian you can tell from their posts in any thread they just disagree to disagree. I just hope they consider my feed back.
    (0)

Character
    Vadai
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothx View Post
    lol, Dude! I would be VERY concerned if I were you, your significant other or your kids/family. Remember that notice just before you enter the game, about your job, your family, your friends?
    lol, Dude! I'm sorry if you take longer to do Voidwatch, but there are groups who don't. Dynamis 2 hours, Voidwatch 2 hours, helping people 1 hour, some days no VW and more helping or not playing at all. 2+2+1=5. There are people who take that long to do 12 Voidwatch fights and call it a LS event, so I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

As for the Voidstones and "wouldn't help that guy", that's what the thread is about if you haven't noticed. So thanks for no input.
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by abbazabba View Post
    Reread my very first post in this thread.
    ok, I will

That's a minimum of 360000 gil or 24000 allied notes, imperial standing, or conquest points that needs to be replenished every day. Which could create an rmt situation. Ive already seen obvious rmt trains in campaign. Although I believe they were just leveling.
    Hey look, RMT witch hunt in the very first post in this thread.

Even if it IS rmt related, instead of bitching and moaning, why not be pleased with the fact that, for the first time ever, RMT are actually contributing to something in their methods (providing a supply of voiddust so you addicts can get your fix of logs) instead of fking everyone over like they always do (rape the AH and drop prices on everything).
    (2)
    Last edited by Nynja; 01-12-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    are just being contrarian you can tell from their posts in any thread they just disagree to disagree. I just hope they consider my feed back.
    Is it realy so unbelievable that someone thinks differently?
    (1)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yes it is! /shocked
    Didn't you read the ToS? If someone posts something you have to agree 1,000% (for non US citizens thousand percent). To disagree will bepunished with a ban of at least 7 days (earth time) and all you'r voidstones/tags/etc. will be garanted to the OP. So the OP can do more stuff without worrying to run out of voidstones/tags/etc..

So let's start threads where at least half brained people will disagree you!
    (0)
    Last edited by Ihnako; 01-12-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7