Void stones are becoming an extreme limiter to enjoying void watch. My void watch group does 12-24 fights a day. I personally do 8-12 fights. The entire group is buying void dust to do these. We aren't the only people buying stones with the price of void stones at the time of posting being an average of 30k across every server. My server is exactly on the average but it fluctuates higher or lower.

That's a minimum of 360000 gil or 24000 allied notes, imperial standing, or conquest points that needs to be replenished every day. Which could create an rmt situation. Ive already seen obvious rmt trains in campaign. Although I believe they were just leveling.

To fix this problem I would introduce key items similar to Abyssite of Celerity to increase the passive stone regeneration. Allow void dust to be bought with cruror at a small increase compared to the other three options. so that you can use your cruror from void watch to buy stones for the next round of fights. You can already do this by selling cells or chocobo blinkers but this removes the middle man. Let us change our Traverser stones into void stones.

I would also like it as a quality of life issue if you could allow us to turn more then 4 dusts into the officer. He can add the extra into your stockpile rather then your inventory.