Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1

Will there be new ZNMs?

I recall there being something said about new tiers of ZNMs?

Is this part of the toau revamp?
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    They'll create a new set of ZNM II, it will require both zeni and crour for a pop. Each pop will cost 4,000 zeni and 100,000 crour. They'll use the individual loot system from WoE and VWNM.

Calling it now.
    (1)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    i quit last time within a month of toau revamping it still not goingt o make it any more appealing to me still havent got past psc2 or floor 1 nylze isle aggravated hell out of me how the whole region and system for it worked there i got my pretty little crown did the whole storyline thing but still hate most of the way the did toau previously if they make nylze isle duo able maybe i might do it to do ws's out of a completionist thing but until then its just a reface of more crap
    (0)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    1 thing I would like to see is perhaps a quest to get a key item to make it easier to get through the doors in Halvung. Maybe still need more than 1 person to do it, but making a requirement of 6 people makes it hard to do Reacton now. Or perhaps have a 1 time use item to do so... anyway, I digress a little from the topic.

I picture the new ZNMs to possibly require the death of PW first in order to do and then they lead up to a battle with an even harder PW - along the same lines of what was done in Dynamis with the Arch series of bosses.
    (0)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee