Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadai View Post
    Pretty pathetic what you are trying to say. Yes, your 2m AN makes you a superior player, clearly. Malacite isn't exactly smart, I take you comparing him to me as an offense.
    I never said I'm a superior player cause I have a lot of AN? And I just linked Malacite's BG profile because you said "look at my join date on BG, I cant be a nub", which coincidentally coincides with that of Malacite's join date...

Quote Originally Posted by abbazabba View Post
    We want the system changed anyways. Just because you put up with a bad system doesn't mean you shouldn't try to change it.

Please drop the whole you don't want to farm argument. You're doing nothing but derailing the thread.
    Then perhaps you should go after the real problem with VW: the absurdly low drop rates coupled with the fact that you cant designate drops and the same people can obtain multiple of the same r/e item. Not "omg I've run out of voidstones and I dont want to buy from the AH because:
    -RMT may be exploiting it
    -I'm too cheap to spend that much gil".

If you didnt have to go through 150 stones to get a body off Kaggen, you wouldnt need to go through 1500 stones ever.
    (4)
    Last edited by Nynja; 01-09-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Then perhaps you should go after the real problem with VW: the absurdly low drop rates coupled with the fact that you cant designate drops and the same people can obtain multiple of the same r/e item. Not "omg I've run out of voidstones and I dont want to buy from the AH because:
    -RMT may be exploiting it
    -I'm too cheap to spend that much gil".

If you didnt have to go through 150 stones to get a body off Kaggen, you wouldnt need to go through 1500 stones ever.
    They already said they aren't going to change the drop system. If you read my post you will notice that I can easily afford to get dust. I still want it changed. Sounds like your bitter both of your mules have meikira and you don't. It's okay my mule does to.
    (1)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    All my AN got dried up in ANNM's (and not touched WoTG zones since the release of Abyssea).
    All my IS got dried up in ISNM's (and not leveled in a ToAU since 75)

I have enough CP left for 75~ stones. But gaining anymore CP won't be happening.

I say I do about an average of 4 VW fights a day, and I'm blowing through stones pretty damn quickly. Though I'm right now able to manage it, I feel the problem stems from the crap drop rates (0/100+ anyone?), AND the fact this is pretty much the only end game content worth doing right now, which means I have nothing to do but use up all my stones.

If SE intends to keep their focus purely on voidwatch I'd appreciate at least 2 more of the time reduction KI's so we can squeeze in two stones a day, which seems perfectly resonable.
    (3)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Sounds like your bitter both of your mules have meikira and you don't. It's okay my mule does to.
    Nah, they dont have it...regardless does a system like that make sense?
    The playerbase has offered plenty of possible solutions that keeps the random VW nature as is while not allowing to be exploitable (point system, ghost transferring of r/e item if the player allready has it), but the constant response is "NOP LALALALALALALALA". If they arent gonna budge from the drop system, what makes you think they'll budge from their other artificial cockblock (stone quantity)?
    (1)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
    If SE intends to keep their focus purely on voidwatch I'd appreciate at least 2 more of the time reduction KI's so we can squeeze in two stones a day, which seems perfectly resonable.
    This and adding another source of dust is all I'm asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Nah, they dont have it...regardless does a system like that make sense?
    The playerbase has offered plenty of possible solutions that keeps the random VW nature as is while not allowing to be exploitable (point system, ghost transferring of r/e item if the player allready has it), but the constant response is "NOP LALALALALALALALA". If they arent gonna budge from the drop system, what makes you think they'll budge from their other artificial cockblock (stone quantity)?
    Because stones were intended to stop you from sitting at kaggen for 2hours farming bodies not letting anyone else get any kaggens because two other groups are doing what you are doing. Not as a limit to how much void watch you can do in a day. That and it isn't as big of a change as a point system or ghost transfer of loot if you have it coding wise. Which is what it comes down to for them. They have what 5 devs doing all the work of a team of 15? they can only spend X time on Y project.
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Because stones were intended to stop you from sitting at kaggen for 2hours farming bodies not letting anyone else get any kaggens because two other groups are doing what you are doing. Not as a limit to how much void watch you can do in a day. That and it isn't as big of a change as a point system or ghost transfer of loot if you have it coding wise. Which is what it comes down to for them. They have what 5 devs doing all the work of a team of 15? they can only spend X time on Y project.
    Honest question ...have you ever run into a situation where all 3 rifts were camped with lineups and spamfests(would be pretty dumb since you popping without cells)? The most you can do is 5 in a row, presuming you store up a stone (and this wouldnt be practical in this situation as you'd have to get stones, store a stone, run and grab another stone...valuable time lost). There concept of there being 3 groups with overflow on one NM at any given time is laughable at best.
    (1)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Ive run into a situation where all 3 rifts had a group at them yes. If they didn't have to go get new stones it would of sucked. Which is why there are stones to let other people use the rifts in that situation. Not to limit how much people can do in a day.
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ive run into a situation where all 3 rifts had a group at them yes. If they didn't have to go get new stones it would of sucked. Which is why there are stones to let other people use the rifts in that situation. Not to limit how much people can do in a day.
    Was it on patch day (or within the next couple days) when everyone was doing the new content?

I mean, the worms and turtles in gustav are overcamped they need more there...cept that was one time when ppl were farming lvl cap stuff, now theres not a soul in sight.
    (0)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    No. It wasn't patch day when everyone is rushing new content those days don't count. Ive seen it on kaggen a few times and most recently on the flan. I'm sure its happened during jp prime time to or When I wasn't in the zone to witness it.
    (0)

Character
    Vadai
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I've personally seen it yesterday in Batallia, was in a shout group for Kaggen doing a Wivre for some people to have a 4th stone before starting. We ended up changing zones because of that.
    (0)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast