Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    You guys still don't fully grasp it. WE CAN AND DO AFFORD TO DO AS MUCH AS WE DO. We still want a flawed system changed for the better.

So please stop derailing the thread accusing us of not having gil or anything like it.

You could be right about Stones intending to be both an anti camping mechanism and a you can only do X a day. I'm going to have to disagree until SE says otherwise though.

JP prime time and the overlap of early morning na/euro and jp are when I've seen 3 rifts camped.
    (0)
    Last edited by abbazabba; 01-10-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    "You're addicted to one part of the game" etc. etc.

Because there's so much for a competent player to do aside from Voidwatch, right?
    (0)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I still do dyna everyday and I help people in abyssea when they need it but exactly. VW is the only current endgame thing that really matters at the moment. Of course this will change when nyzul limbus salvage einherjar all get their revamp but for the moment VW is all we have.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    This all goes back to the poor drop rates. This forces people to spam the same NMs over and over (and over). On top of that, as they introduce more NMs, people have to pick and choose what to fight because there are just so many NMs. All the while, we're only getting 1.5 stones a day. Truthfully, even if it were like Abyssea where we topped out at 3 new stones a day, that would not be enough. As VW is the only current content worth doing, SE has to be aware that a lot of players are doing a lot of VW.

There are too many issues with VW to list, but there are already many threads complaining about the other annoying aspects (drop rate and treasure distribution). I'm glad this thread is here to point out another glaring problem.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    As VW is the only current content worth doing, SE has to be aware that a lot of players are doing a lot of VW.
    There's your problem right there. You should rephrase your statement to, "All the crap I want drops from Voidwatch, so it's the content still worth doing for me." There's plenty to do (Neo-Dynamis, Abbysea, etc.) just the stuff you want drops from VW.
    (1)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Truthfully, even if it were like Abyssea where we topped out at 3 new stones a day, that would not be enough.
    Which is why I would like another source of dust as well. 5-6k cruor a dust sets it apart from the other three but still allows vw people to be self sufficient assuming they aren't using every type of cell.

I have the items i want from neodynamis except for a refresh grip for a mule. I still do it for currency to make relics. I have all the empyreans I want made. Tell me what to do where do I go to further my character. The people who act like VW isn't the only thing to do are the same people crying shoha is doing 9k on sand sweepers in altepa.
    (0)
    Last edited by abbazabba; 01-10-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    There's your problem right there. You should rephrase your statement to, "All the crap I want drops from Voidwatch, so it's the content still worth doing for me." There's plenty to do (Neo-Dynamis, Abbysea, etc.) just the stuff you want drops from VW.
    When you say there's plenty of stuff to do what do you mean? Are you referring to farming currency and +2 items? Are you referring to making empy weapons? Can you clarify?
    (0)

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    RMT were really only annoying when they could out camp us and they created Gil with fishing which caused inflation. I would be more worried about an afk alliance of them doing cruor farming and npcing chocobo blinkers.
    (1)

Character
    Abbazaba
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    them tieing up large sums of gil is a problem to. It takes gil out of the system with out lowering the prices of items.
    (0)

Ok seriously, just stop with the RMT ARE SELLING VOIDSTONES OMGZ.

There's much better ways to make gil that require less effort, and I assure you any RMT would be doing that stuff, not selling void dust. Void dust is soley being sold by people with tons of extra cp/an/is, not RMTs.
    (0)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast