Clearity of the effect of Accuracy and Magic Accuracy on BLU spells.

I have never found anything that clearify these effects on spells. Ive heard Acc. effects "physical spells" and that MagAcc. effects "magical" spells. Ive also heard the opposite of both. Does anyone have a link or anything or know for sure?
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VEXOR View Post
    I have never found anything that clearify these effects on spells. Ive heard Acc. effects "physical spells" and that MagAcc. effects "magical" spells. Ive also heard the opposite of both. Does anyone have a link or anything or know for sure?
    For 3 years i play blu, i believe that word completly reasonable true. And i nv heard any one do opposite of both before. Is "Acc will effect magical spell" and "M.Acc effect physical spell" sound right? But i also just prove that form my exp. so i may not have anything to prove it to make you sure.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Physical spells function very much like weaponskills. Your weaponskill, accuracy, blue skill and spell modifiers affect the accuracy and power of the physical spell. Magic Accuracy only affect the proc' of additional effects from physical spells.

Magical spells work like Magic from any other mage class. Your blue magic skill affects accuracy. The modifiers affect damage, as well as MAB. Magic accuracy affects the magic accuracy and additional effect accuracy as well.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Sope
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilk View Post
    Magic Accuracy only affect the proc' of additional effects from physical spells.
    This is really the important part that people have a hard time with. So for something like Headbutt, +Macc is great for landing the stun effect (iirc, it does not affect the stun duration, just the stun's accuracy), Whereas for Quadratic Continuum +Macc is useless.
    (0)

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by sope View Post
    This is really the important part that people have a hard time with. So for something like Headbutt, +Macc is great for landing the stun effect (iirc, it does not affect the stun duration, just the stun's accuracy), Whereas for Quadratic Continuum +Macc is useless.
    <True Strike>
    (0)

Thank you all. Its been alot of help.
    (0)