Character
    Ubasti
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 5

Elemental Capacity discussion.

Lately I've been giving some thought to the attachment elemental capacity aspect of the Puppetmaster experience, and I wonder what other people thought of them. It's easily something overlooked as 'the way things are', and I think everything should get a good hard look every now and then. Are they enough? Too much? Any thoughts related to them?
    (0)

I allways looked at the elemental capacity ,as something to prevent automatan head ,frame and attchament combinations being unballanced and overpowered. But then i couldnt think of combinations that would cause imbalance.
    (0)

Player
    they are already limited by Slot, so even if they increase elemental capacity I don't think it will be overpowered.
    Increasing elemental capacity will open up few interesting options, the increase may come as merits point or new tier of frame/head with increased capacity (e.g. Ranger II frame/head resembling Ranger AF3 equipped with a gun !) , I hope they don't stop upgrading this system its nice and it is one of the unique way for our automatons to continue to grow/scale in power after level cap, plus the very ...very rare Pet gear
    (0)

I allways thought it would be good to add 1 or 2 additional attachment slots throu a quest. And or elemental Capacitys +1/2 for all elemntals throu a new animator.Would be good to give advanced Puppetmasters new options.
    (0)

Gear and automaton attachments will always be seperate. But a style-changed new automaton from abyssea would be awesome. Not the overpowered ones they keep posting in other threads that make the ones currently available obsolete, but ones that simply function differently.

I don't believe attachment slots are either underpowered or overpowered. However, maybe certain attachments should have the amount of elements they consume to be adjusted would be nice, as well as the above-mentioned alternate frames and heads with new elemental balance.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.