Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Gotta agree with ThaiChi on this.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Horndawg View Post
    cause I play as dragoon and I mostly play solo and since I've been playing since they first came out with ffxi it's one of the things I wish they would leave alone cause as a dragoon you need your tp ... or I at least think so
    I'm going to go with an alternative interpretation of this post:

Horndawg often goes to the bathroom while his character is resting and a surprisingly stealthy Crohn's-afflicted neighbor is stealing his toilet paper while he plays FFXI. Playing Dragoon gives Horndawg the freedom to eat messier foods such as chili-dogs with extra hot sauce, while mage jobs require too much mashing of too many buttons to allow such messy comestibles. Thus, Horndawg really needs that missing toilet paper when he plays Dragoon.
    (6)

Spank, did you miss your last shrink appointment again? Remember to keep taking those tablets!
    (1)

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    When can we have the Angon's unique debuff that was talked about long ago?
    (4)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Antanias View Post
    When can we have the Angon's unique debuff that was talked about long ago?
    SE is a drunk parent promising his kid a "Real life" race car if he doesn't tell mommy how late daddy got home. They don't remember they even mentioned it, and if you remind them they'll just laugh and go back to reading the paper going "Haha, that's ridiculous."

Examples: Cait Sith, Atomos, PUP attachments.
    (7)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Lugado
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Camate is there any of the drg updates we've been patiently awaiting planned on going live with the end of month update?
    (0)

Player
    wow.... jusst wow.....
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Probably has more to do with the fact that the DEVs are all Japanese, living in Japan, and speak Japanese. I can't imagine that the World of Warcraft or Guild Wars 2 team is constantly aware of every single little issue that comes from their non-English speaking communities. Between translation and compiling of requests, the infinite number of asinine and unproductive reports they likely get, and the countless hours of higher priority nonsense they have to deal with can clog the system.

When its your language, it makes it far more likely for you to happen upon the information while drunk on a sunday after noon going "Lol, I wonder what my players are talking about."
    (1)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Regardless, it's still their job to sort through the bug reports, determine what is worth investigating, and then put fixes into motion. A legitimate bug should taken seriously no matter who reports it. That's what the bug forum is for.
    (2)

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast