Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tanzaw
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Now... Tanakaaaa why wont you lower the recast on call wyvren? I'm sure some of the Japanese Dragoons would like this too T_T
    I'm fine with the current recast on Call Wyvern. Sure, PUP can merit the recast down for Activate. But no PUP actually uses that merit... There's plenty of ways to keep the wyvern alive (Spirit Link, Steady Wing, etc.) Though, what I would like more than Call Wyvern timer adjustments, is the ability for the wyvern to target itself with Healing Breath/ Remove breaths. Seeing as how the Automaton is able to Cure itself. :x (And please don't take this as "remove the ability for the automaton to cast any sort of healing magic on itself" dev team... -.-)
    (0)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Though I'm fine with a long recast on Call Wyvern, I just think 20 minutes is way too much. Ten minutes and I would be very happy. The hardest VW mobs right now are still able to devastate your wyvern pretty damn quickly if you stop paying attention for a few moments, and then having to sit there and say "Sorry guys! Cant hit the wyvern proc!" is just irritating more than anything else.

I would love a fix for the little thing which bug me though, like the Wyvern dying if you get on a chocobo, and having to wait the full time to recall him, that just makes so little sense.

But really? No complaints about this update, everything DRG gains is better than nothing, and with the lowered jump timers we'll be a TP machine. I would still however love a natural way for DRG to enhance their own attack like DRK and WAR have, or SAM with their attack bonus's on their WS's, I suppose "Use Angon" comes under this, but some sort of stance style JA would be awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
    I would love a fix for the little thing which bug me though, like the Wyvern dying if you get on a chocobo, and having to wait the full time to recall him, that just makes so little sense.
    That's just the poor Wyvern's heart giving out in despair since you choose to the Chocobo over the Wyvern (which obviously means you love it more then the Wyvern).
    (1)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm no Taru! I'll break its back hitching a ride!
    (0)

Player
    Pretty hard to keep the wyvern alive if you're doing like 4-6 high level VWNMs in a row, chances are you'll get bound,slept,petrified,terrorized as you're recovering from the WS animation and your wyvern will eat another TP move.
    (0)

Character
    Kelga
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm assuming remove petrify doesn't work if you're solo?
    (0)

Player
    Does Stona and Silena work if you're solo?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuharu View Post
    I'm fine with the current recast on Call Wyvern. Sure, PUP can merit the recast down for Activate. But no PUP actually uses that merit...
    ...because they all merited Repair and they have Deus Ex Automata.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribble View Post
    ...because they all merited Repair and they have Deus Ex Automata.
    what pup merits repair? lol honestly there no need to be comparing the jobs, pup relies heavily on the pet where as drg is much more capable alone.
    Also using VW as the premise for a change is bad, as that is only one(and a terrible one at that) event. If you need a change due to VW make it within the system such as removing wyvern breaths <terrible idea for a proc>
    (0)

Character
    Sonshou
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 98
    Spirit Surge may not be a life saver as other 2hr abilities, but It surely beat Call Wyvrn as 2hr ability.
    (0)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast