Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wasn't the super jump enmity reduction already delayed from the LAST version update? You really can't use meteor as an excuse, thats pathetic.
    (3)
    Last edited by Transmit; 03-23-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Character
    Divinius
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sometimes I wonder if the "FFXI Dev Team" is really just one guy that they moved down to Storage Room B.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinius View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if the "FFXI Dev Team" is really just one guy that they moved down to Storage Room B.
    Its actually being developed by this guy:
    (4)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Would be nice if SE expressed any real interest in their MMO that actually succeeded. The last couple of years have had hoards of failed MMOs, FFXIV included, which is one of the primary reasons that FFXI is still played as much as it is. I really think SE is pushing it. It really is too bad that they can't get their shit together when Diablo 3 is actually around the corner.

I wonder how long it will take for me to want to come back and fight all the bosses that I've already fought in content that actually had a story line attached to it. Hmmmm maybe never?
    (3)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Deep Breathing
    Recast time reduced from fifteen minutes to five.
    Additional merit points no longer reduce casting time, but instead further enhance wyvern breath effects.

Empathy
    Now also increases the wyvern's level at a constant rate.
    Additional merit points no longer simply increase the number of beneficial status effects to the wyvern granted by Spirit Link, but also increase the rate at which the wyvern gains experience.

Restoring Breath adjustments
    The priority by which status ailments are cured will be adjusted as follows:

(Pre-Adjustment)
    1. Disease/Plague
    2. Curse/Bane/Doom
    3. Paralysis
    4. Blindness
    5. Poison

(Post-Adjustment)
    1. Paralysis
    2. Curse/Bane/Doom
    3. Disease/Plague
    4. Blindness
    5. Poison
    Empathy Merits seem interesting. I hope Angon getting moved to its own unique debuff is still on the cards somewhere though.
    (2)

Character
    Kelvinclein
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Lower the damn Call Wyvern Recast once and for all.... And fix Relic WS and aftermath, it's ridiculously gimped compared to other relics.....................

And for god sakes, stop making drg's soloing rely only on af1 / af2 swap... need to remove that swap thing, or either fix it, because sometimes it ain't working right.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
    Empathy Merits seem interesting. I hope Angon getting moved to its own unique debuff is still on the cards somewhere though.
    It is and we apologize for the wait for this! Overall, these adjustments were mainly focused on Group 2-related merits and ones with "reducing their time" as part of the merit feature. We haven't forgotten about Angon!
    (3)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    i do wish the augment on relic +2 had been initiates HB at 60% hp or something.
    (0)

Character
    Anucris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    so by enhancing wyvern breath effects, do they mean maybe adding an enfeeble finally? or simply boosting deep breathing? cause it really don't need boosted for more cure power.
    (0)

Player
    Can already heal at 60% if you macro HP gear into your healing breath macro. Actually can come close to 65-70% if you have enough +HP.
    (2)

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast