Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Character
    Aanalaty
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The funny thing is all this hubbub about the priority is really very moot. When was the last time you were both paralyzed AND doomed AND you were drg/mage?

Go on ill wait.

It may happen once in a characters life. Its really not that big a deal at all. The most important thing is that it removes these new things at all. The order really doesnt mean jack tbh.

Also, i agree that Deep breathing needs some re-visiting via merit redo. Id like the normal "recast reudced to 5min at all levels. Each merit adds (some effect)"

Maybe something as simple as each merit removes one status effect on the target of next healing breath (up to 5) or adds the appropriate element enfeeble based on the element used in offensive breath (ice=paralyze, wind=silence or grav, earth=slow etc).

I dunno how enhanced merits would increase the offense breath in that scenario, but you see where im going with it. Recast 5 min. Merits give some additional effect of some type to next offense/healing breath.
    (1)

Greetings.

There have been some requests for a bit more information in regards to the adjustments. While this content is still being looked into, I’d like to give you an overview of the current status and values.

• Super Jump enmity reduction while under the effects of Spirit Surge
    The closest party member behind the dragoon will have their enmity reduced to the lowest value
    ※Even if the below adjustments to Super Jump are put off, adjustments will still be made to Super Jump while under the effects of Spirit Surge.

• Super Jump will reduce enmity of closest party member behind the dragoon
    The closest party member behind the dragoon will have their enmity reduced by half.
    ※Currently planning to put this on hold. If we decide to put this off, we will be proceeding with adjustments on the basis that this will not be implemented.

• Spirit Link granting Regen to the Wyvern
    HP recovered by Regen: Player’s level divided by 3, every 3 seconds
    Regen effect duration: 90 sec.
    ※Example: If you are level 99, 33/3 sec. is thirty ticks amounting to 990 HP recovered.
    (12)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    That's a pretty potent Regen and would definitely be welcomed. I'm indifferent about the Super Jump adjustment because it would not be used very often and is hard to use in general since Dragoons are often not in the same party in an alliance as say a White Mage or Black Mage which incurs a lot of enmity. Perhaps SE can look into giving Super Jump a different property, maybe a Pax effect for the Dragoon proportionate to how much enmity was removed.

Could increasing the duration of Spirit Surge be reviewed once more? You guys said it would not be increased due to the Haste category change of the effect. I would like to remind the developers that Last Resort with Desperate Blows fully merited provides a Dark Knight with the same Haste boost that Spirit Surge does, but Last Resort also lasts for 3 minutes with a 5 minute recast and Spirit Surge lasts 60 seconds with a 2 hour recast. The 25% Attack Bonus provided by Last Resort also lends more to increase a Dark Knight's damage than Spirit Surge's +15-20 STR boost does for the Dragoon, especially with weapon skills like Drakesbane which have a massive penalty to Attack power.
    (5)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 02-22-2012 at 06:24 AM.

Player
    The potential change to Super Jump doesn't sound very useful outside of removing enmity from a Ranger or Corsair. It might have a little more utility after the changes to Cures III and IV lead to more enmity from them over less time?

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

Example: If you are level 99, 33/3 sec. is thirty ticks amounting to 990 HP recovered.
    That's a very solid Regen for a very solid duration. I'm surprised by how much longer it lasts compared to the new Spirit Link recast, but it's better that way. No urge to use Spirit Link just to keep the Regen up.

I guess the Development Bros were serious when they said they wanted to work on Wyvern survivability. Amnesia on the Dragoon is still the little drachen-bro's Achilles's heel but a lot is changing otherwise.
    (1)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Question, Is it just me or did dmg from Soul jump with af3 legs drop down by half roughly from last update?
    (0)

Player
    Just you. Legs provide +10% critical hit damage which enhances both Spirit and Soul Jump. The "Enhances Soul Jump effect" on Lancer's Cuissots+2 are completely unknown just as the "Enhances Addendum effect" on Savant's Gown+2 and "Enhances Enmity Douse" effect on Goetia Gloves+2. These have been shown not to affect anything at all and the pieces and don't reduce enmity further through solid testing. Unless Camate can elucidate this for us. I suspect all three of these AF3+2 pieces have similar effects because Camate mentioned months ago that the SCH piece is related to enmity somehow and Soul Jump and Enmity Douse affect Enmity directly, so all three must have a similar effect. I wish he would tell us though, these are the only 3 pieces of AF3 which we don't have any clue what they do to those Job Abilities more than a year later. Hope they don't become like Almighty Apkallu which we never found the pop conditions for after 5 years.
    (1)

Greetings!

In the upcoming version update we will be making the aforementioned dragoon adjustment which can be found here:[dev1090] Job Adjustments: Dragoon

However, as a result of the feedback we received, we have decided to push back the enmity reduction for party members standing behind the dragoon when using Super Jump.

Additionally, due to the time it took for Meteor adjustments, the priority for status ailment cures from wyvern’s breath will also be pushed back.

We will do our best after the version update to get it ready for implementation.
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Running on fumes much? Pretty silly that anything, let alone multiple things are not implemented in an already underwhelming update because of one single spell.

lol

Really starting to wonder where my monthly subscription is actually being diverted too, because it sure doesn't seem to be supporting a proper dev team.
    (6)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    FF14 Version 2.0.. thats what happened lol. I bet that launch will be delayed too hah! Sad to see more and more underwhelming updates to otherwise this amazingly addictive game.
    (0)

Player
    Give us an attack boost JA that has a shared timer with a shared timer with Ancient Circle or something!
    (3)

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast