Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't really mean to nitpick, but where are you getting those percentages from?
    From comparing wiki estimates to observed drop rates, the numbers are essentially accurate. It's still amounts to a daunting task if you never buy any plates. I'd be surprised if more then 20% of all Empyrean weapons all across all the servers get complete 100% unless something is done to address the issue at hand.
    (0)

Character
    Vaness
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    I find it kind of funny how once you quit/deactivate - you lose access to these forums. Like SE has no interest in hearing from the customers who wrote them off.

Kind of reminds me of that church that partakes in "disconnection".

Tanaka: I CAST THEE OUT!

Next step... login credentials will be revoked for any player who associates with a person who has quit FFXI.
    Thats weird because I still can post even if my content ID is cancelled.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaness View Post
    Thats weird because I still can post even if my content ID is cancelled.
    Clear your browser cache and you won't.
    (1)

4. 02-17-2012 06:04 AM

As said, as long as you don't clear cookies you can continue to post here. Till your session ends anyway, think it's a few months max?
    (1)

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    As said, as long as you don't clear cookies you can continue to post here. Till your session ends anyway, think it's a few months max?

(2)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.

Character
    Sagagemini
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Actually i'm coming back to FFXI. I started this game in 2004 and never found a replacement. Tried FF14, Wow, Rift, SWTOR recently, AoC, Tabula Rasa, EQ2, EVE, DCUO... . They just don't match FF11 battle system and story which are the main things in a MMORPG to me.

Last time i quit though i had a very sour feeling of the game. It was right after abyssea and it was pure hell to get those atmas, to get ppl to help proccing to get them. Without those atmas it was impossible to get seals for most of my jobs and that got me extremely frustrated.

We all know how hard for a person without RL friends playing this game to get into a decent shell that still does abyssea and +1/+2seals for everyone. I got into an endgame shell in Phoenix and i felt used like a slave back again to the old times of Dynamis. It was very hard to get motivated without being able to gather ppl for these seal farming and i wonder if now it became even worse.

I even bought a second account for my gf to see if we could duo those atmas to help me kill the NMS that drop +1 seals but it was useless. Now im coming back to FFXI because i miss the areas so much i can afford 15 bucks just to see them again, but for how long i really don't know. Now i'm an adult and like others said the time commitment isn't the same i had in 2003.
    (0)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    For all those haters:
    There's an ancient saying: "The beliefs of the many(the majority) outweigh the few". In other words, if you're going to quit because of your beliefs and there's no way of changing it, then quit!

Don't come on here making a thread, defaming the game everyone loves(despite its flaws), saying you'll quit but never do.

If I ever quit... (or if I never play FFxi or FFxiv again)... my account will stop being active without a word and i'll cease to exist.
    (0)
    Last edited by Psxpert2011; 02-18-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    For all those haters:
    There's an ancient saying: "The beliefs of the many(the majority) outweigh the few". In other words, if you're going to quit because of your beliefs and there's no way of changing it, then quit!

Don't come on here making a thread, defaming the game everyone loves(despite its flaws), saying you'll quit but never do.

If I ever quit... (or if I never play FFxi or FFxiv again)... my account will stop being active without a word and i'll cease to exist.
    And you do know there a companies that pay out the ass to find out why people are leaving thier brand.
    (1)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    So if your gf dumps you, you wouldnt like to know what you've done wrong? If your boss fires you, you dont want to know why?
    (2)

Seeing the latest replies from Camate about Neo nyzul and the newest spell just shows how much of a waste of time these forums really are, they aren't going to listen to their players and they won't change their design ideas from anything that isn't garbage..it just keeps getting worse and more unbelievable.

FFXI is on course for a full speed crash into a wall and nothing anyone says will persuade them they are wrong, so posting here is a waste of time. Whatever plans they have to ruin this game they are going to continue with, no matter what.
    (5)

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast