Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Dispel Flourish [Can I have it?]

For the sake of all those dancers who get killed by Ice Spike's Paralyze....
    (0)

Player
    *clicks the like button*
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would love this, but it is the only thing stopping dnc from doing a lot of solos. Potential balance issues?
    (0)

Dancer is in that unique realm of jobs that I consider a support job (Cor, Brd, Rdm, Smn) and is the only one that can't dispel. I think we're due to have a dispel flourish (but please put it in Flourish I).
    (0)

Dancer is in that unique realm of jobs that I consider a support job (Cor, Brd, Rdm, Smn) and is the only one that can't dispel. I think we're due to have a dispel flourish (but please put it in Flourish I).
    DNC is more of a healing job or tank job then it is a support role.. COR and BRD are the only support jobs out there SMN and RDM are mage jobs which means they use MP to multi task and by saying RDM is support is actually insulting giving the average RDM would find more use in their job then a dnc.. (Read the RDM forum they are some pretty unhappy people there)

But I agree a dispel flourish would be nice to see especially pre 50 it would make a great tool as a main or sub job
    (0)
    (A)-GERM

Character
    Amanie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    flourish 1 and 2 have 3 flourishes, so if dispel would be a flourish, im for it being in flourish 3(OCD). make it good and have it dispel 1-5 stats depending on moves.

although if you ask me, i prefer to get a different flourish and get a dispel step!!!
    (0)

Character
    Abithra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I agree with it being in Flourishes III, I use Flourish I/II alot so would be a pain to have it in one of those especially if the recast is not friendly

Rather it be post-49 though...
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would go with Flourishes I with about a 20 second recast.

Normally, when I'm fighting a casting monster I try to Stun bad spells. I find that monster casting frequency is about equal or slower than my Violent Flourish recast (20 seconds) for most monsters I'm fighting. So if a monster casts Ice Spikes and I don't have to stun it because I have Dispel, Flourishes I is up and I can Dispel it.

Putting it in Flourishes III is not so good because Dispel is something that I want to have available whenever I need it. Striking Flourish has a long recast (2 minutes), so even if Dispel had a 20 second recast, if it was in Flourishes III and I'd used Striking lately, I couldn't use it. Striking Flourish is excellent with Rudra's, though I'm still not sure it's a responsible use of Finishing moves.
    (0)

Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think it would go to group 1 because it's a monster-affecting move, like Desperate/Animated/Violent flourishes are.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Amanie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    lets make it a more interesting dispel

dispel step - if we do get a new flourish, it will be something else instead of dispel because we already have it as a step!! mob loses a buff, 2 with presto, and you get finishing moves, awesome right!! and 15sec recast isnt too shabby

dispel samba - would be silly, but not boring. endispel on every hit that lands!!! would destroy things in PvP
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast