Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I was talking about Automaton's skills rather, PUP's h2h sure isn't the main "weapon" of a puppetmaster's job, the pet is what people invite PUPs for lol.
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjara View Post
    I was talking about Automaton's skills rather, PUP's h2h sure isn't the main "weapon" of a puppetmaster's job, the pet is what people invite PUPs for lol.
    We appear to have a difference of opinion, as any properly geared puppetmaster will outdamage his puppet by a mile.

Also, people don't invite Puppetmasters for the puppet, they invite them because there's nothing else seeking. Sorry PUPs, but it's true.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    They could balance the Dispel Flourish by making it cost 5 finishing moves to do, and give it a 75% success rate.

IE: It's only good for Ice Spikes xD
    (0)

Character
    Bigboy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinehoe View Post
    Uhhh... When did that happen, according to wiki, PUP's H2H skill is still B+. It used to be C+.

Edit: And I agree, a lot of the suggestions here make DNC the best at everything all the time. Which is the problem. I think we could do with a 3rd JA similar to fan/saber dances that would put us in a "healing mode" with a -delay on waltzes and maybe even +potency at the expense of say, damage dealt would be reduced by 30%.
    That seems very reasonable. I would even say there should be a small Regain effect while in this stance if you are going to take a 30% damage reduction. If you wanted to go full tilt, you could completely remove the ability to WS in the stance and I would say a 3TP tick refresh with amnesia immunity would even be fair. Removing the stance would wipe TP obviously.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I can agree of DNC having a form of dispel
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Dova
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjara View Post
    People invite PUPs cause of sympathy not the pet lol
    (0)
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Quetzalcoatl/Dova

Either the dispel flourish would have to be under Flourishes I (10/15 sec recast), or they could add a piece of gear that augments Violent Flourish to add a dispel effect when used. Either way is a means to the same end.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I could get behind a dispel flourish, but I think it's unessissary. How about an absorb flourish instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dova_quetz View Post
    People invite PUPs cause of sympathy not the pet lol
    I thought PUPs built PT because that was the only way thet could get them.
    (0)

actually, people invite pups to do good damage or curing without pulling much hate... unless the rest of the party is totally incompetent.

And a big NO to dnc dispel. Dnc is overpowered as is. If you need dispel, /brd, finale hardly ever fails to proc on my bst/brd build, and my dnc/brd has even more charisma, shouldn't be an issue.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3