Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    SE need to keep their original plans and listen some valid feedback from players.
    They did listen, thats why they havent added new world spawns in a long time and changed kings. It's not how I would of liked it, but they did try at least.

Quote Originally Posted by katiekat View Post
    first Karbuncle , i may not always agree with you (this time i 100% do) but i love how eloquently you always say things ^^
    next
    what SE needs to do is emplment a simpel servay that pops up when you log in you have 3 opsins

1, yes i would like HNM world spon monsters back.
    2, no i do not want HNM monsters back in the game.
    3. i dont cair eather way..
    that is the only way we can know for sure what the ancer is. i think the ancer will be overwelmingely 2 but as long as loot is able to be got by other means onistely what does it hert ?
    This would be cool, but theyd need a way to only give the survey to people who had a level 75 job before the first abyssea expansion came out, that way only the people who participated in endgame/refused to participate during the years HNMs mattered could be counted for the survey. Newer players arent likely to know anything about how it was and would skew the survey.
    (5)
    Last edited by wish12oz; 07-12-2012 at 04:13 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Honestly it would be a good for them to do a survey like that for the simple fact it would give good feedback on ideas from everyone currently playing the game, not only forums which have people who don't play, and only players who feel the need to go to the forums.

thats why i think they need to do it most ofthe game does not even come near the forums hell i still find players that dont even know there is afisel forums. if they did a servay like that they would get a true gage of what players want.
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Katiekat
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post
    They did listen, thats why they havent added new world spawns in a long time and changed kings. It's not how I would of liked it, but they did try at least.

This would be cool, but theyd need a way to only give the survey to people who had a level 75 job before the first abyssea expansion came out, that way only the people who participated in endgame/refused to participate during the years HNMs mattered could be counted for the survey. Newer players arent likely to know anything about how it was and would skew the survey.

am not sure that maters if they did it or not i know frinds i had back when i did HNM's that did not know about them so i am not sure keeping it to only players that were 75 befor aby maters so much.
    (0)
    am dyslexic and have a learning disablement from when i died as a baby and sustained brain damage do to lack of oxygen pleas pardon my bad spelling and grammar

Character
    Rasalgethi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hi,

I wanted to put back my old thread up,
    So, why?
    Because I still think FFXI was epic before Abyssea, and I still think HNMLS war is what FFXI need to be back on top MMORPG ever, especialy now, because with SoA and this new SE "Gameplay politic" where you still camp, but now you camp /shout and /yell afk in town to access a "cool" NPC fight, cool, yes, but where you do not feel the reward of such access by an effort, and this is made it worthless.

Team work is only epic when you have a real opponent, otherwise-known a real team of Humans, this is what was HNMLS war, a real challenger (Humans team) to win acces to a tough NPC.

That what I think, and you?

Thanks for your attention, and have a good day.

PS: The "Anti-HNM Crybaby crew" is welcome as usual... #bot #cry #drama #I'llDon'tHaveTheEpicStuff #Die
    (1)

Your case was crippled in 2011. With MMOs like GW2 out now and FFXIV coming soon, you might as well not have wasted your energy necro-bumping this thread because your case is DOA. Why? Take a look at your server. People are thisclose to giving up on the game entirely and throwing in their lot with XIV in hopes that Mr. Yoshida's team have their $#!% together in terms of making the game accessible to as many people as possible, NOT just the no-lifers who for Gaia-knows-what reason still readily bask in the absurdity of Tanaka's philosophy.
    (1)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

If you mean HNM as in what most people mean by hnm, the camping, the botting, and the underhanded tactics. No thanks.

There's nothing positive you can learn from HNM that you can't learn from any force-pop boss.

Asking/requiring friends to greatly alter their schedule for a chance to claim something is stupid.

I think my favorite *reason* to bring hnm back was the guy that told me "I learned to watch my hate on blm at hnm.", as if you couldn't learn that in Garlaige Citadel.
    (0)

Character
    Johngottii
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think they should be brought back maybe not on a 24 hour repop but a 6-8 hour repop might be better, there is plenty of people who still like the idea of hnms.

Not everyone likes vw/salvage/plasm farming etc, and not everyone liked hnms but that's no reason not to bring some back for the people who do. Casual content / hardcore content / hnm content, i see no reason why se can't add all 3 options.
    (2)

Dead horse is Dead.

If anything, clone the F.A.T.E system for out-in-field NMs, why not?
    (0)

Only if the drops are trivial and do not matter such as no stat good looking equipment just for show.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by wish12oz View Post

No thats not enough, only people with the titles from that time should be in the vote.
    (0)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast