Level 3 Skillchains. Any Hope?

Hello Summoner Community.

Simple and Sweet suggestion - Can we have our level 70 BP's Created Level 3 Skillchains? This was addressed once before and the reasoning was not quite right.

Basically, at 75, Their reasoning made a bit of sense, Though, Not much, But at 99, I feel with how very little those BP's gained in terms of potential, and how much other DD Gained, These abilities should be able to make level 3 Skillchains.

Its not a large improvement, But i feel its something small they could give us.

Please?
    (6)

Character
    Sargent
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    As much as I am in favour of this, I doubt it will happen. I would hope for more BPs via new merits or something, but given the sheer number of useless BPs given to us between 76 and 99 (a couple of exceptions), thats probably not happening either. Maybe we can make Light off of Cait Sith's Blood Pacts or something.
    (0)
    SMN99/SAM99/DNC99/PLD99/THF99
    Summoning magic skill: 545
    Hvergelmir 90

Problem is they'd have to add Skillchain Properties to them, Which is doable, I assume, But would take some time...

They'll probably be like "We can give you level 3 Skillchains, Or <Random SMN Fix>, FIGHT!"
    (0)

Usual problem is when you want strategic SCs and you simply can't DD on SMN since you'd interrupt the SC your party set up. I've accidentally done such stuff with Diabolos when I think "why not deal some extra damage with the Ward attack".

On the other hand, if you can do them, you could convince the others to SC with you instead.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!