Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Welcome Back Tanaka !

Nerfing jobs because their too lazy to fix the weaker ones.

Rewashing old armor (this time it's even AF gear !) due to pure laziness of creating new cosmetically appealing .DAT's. (regarding new VW drops).

Taking us back to SAM or gtfo days, by giving them a WS that is comparable to that of a legendary weapon wielding DD, which is obtained in 5 hours of merits.

I feel like I am lvl 75 again. \o/

/sarcasm
    (32)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    This is getting boring now.
    (13)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    in be4 personal attack delete.

You know, you'll get a much more fair chance to speak your mind if you don't make it personal.
    (4)

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Because nerfing a weaponskill that literally eclipses every other weaponskill in the game hands down instead of making every job able to oneshot normal IT mobs is a bad idea?
    (7)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagrineth View Post
    Because nerfing a weaponskill that literally eclipses every other weaponskill in the game hands down instead of making every job able to oneshot normal IT mobs is a bad idea?
    I'd like to see a war with access to Ukko's Fury 1shot an IT mob. Outside Abyssea (what's IT in abyssea anyway?).

Why do I get the feeling, judging by your post here and in other threads regarding this nerf, that it's jealousy speaking...
    (13)

Player
    The problem wasnt nerfing Ukkos imo but claiming this was for balance while releasing Shoha which is overly powerful.
    (24)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I've seen shoha.... While I would be lying if I didn't feel Ukko was a bit... strong, nerfing this and leaving shoha alone seems a little unfair. I guess SE missed the dartboard with their darts, which means they had to fix SAM not being the best.
    (7)

Character
    Tsukiumi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Shoha isn't as overly powerful as you all claim it to be, especially on tier 3+ Zilart/Jeuno NMs. Abyssea is no indicator on strength of things.
    (2)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiumi View Post
    Shoha isn't as overly powerful as you all claim it to be, especially on tier 3+ Zilart/Jeuno NMs. Abyssea is no indicator on strength of things.
    This.

To the best of my knowledge, Shoha is on par with or slightly better than Fudo. So I guess Fudo should be nerfed too then? Or are people screaming that Shoha needs to be nerfed because sam finally got a ws that isn't complete shit when in Abyssea?
    (0)

To the best of my knowledge, Shoha is on par with or slightly better than Fudo. So I guess Fudo should be nerfed too then? Or are people screaming that Shoha needs to be nerfed because sam finally got a ws that isn't complete shit when in Abyssea?
    It's a fair bit stronger than Fudo, the new Magian GK craps on Masa too.

Thing I didn't like about the war nerfs personally was they did it now, they should of kept it and done it when they added proper new content. People are already kinda annoyed at how things are, why nerf their toy when feeling is as it is. Timing is everything.
    (4)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast