Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Extenarator

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Etoile Body +2 wouldn't be a bad option for WS piece, you lose a little damage vs Denali (like 1%), but pick up a boat load of acc which makes it worth it to me. Also, I've heard this might have a -acc mod on it but have yet to test it out.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    I wouldn't be so negative on ele gorget/belts, for some jobs' ws they're still the best option out there.
    If your WS:

1.) Has high fTP
    2.) Is multi-hit
    3.) Is not one of the new merit WS with low fTP but apply gorget bonus to all hits (Realmrazer, Shun, Stardiver, etc.)

Gorget/Belt are not good options. This pretty much eliminates all viable weapon skills from the running which might benefit from gorget/belt.

Justiciar's is best-in-slot for pretty much every WS DNC might use (Rudra's Storm, Dancing Edge, Evisceration**, Pyrrhic Kleos, Exenterator) and while I'm not an expert on the other jobs listed on it, it seems it's pretty useful for those jobs too.

**Currently best obtainable for Evis, Nefarious Collar may be better but comes from Caturae WoE probably.

'm gonna try in chests as well but that thing is so random I could spend a week in there and see nothing and see 2 in 30 mins (happened to other people with other items).
    I didn't leave UDT for 3 days. However, my Potestas Bomblet is one of 2 confirmed to exist on my server.
    (0)
    Last edited by Asymptotic; 12-30-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Would the 3% crit hit dmg gloves be worth Wsing with? I play in and out of abyssea and i'm wondering if a higher crit damage outweight the few extra agi (i don't have the Ws yet).
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus View Post
    Would the 3% crit hit dmg gloves be worth Wsing with? I play in and out of abyssea and i'm wondering if a higher crit damage outweight the few extra agi (i don't have the Ws yet).
    Exenterator can't naturally crit, so 3% crit damage won't affect Exenterator at all unless you use climactic flourish. Even then I doubt 3% crit bonus would be better than a few AGI.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/240079

I think this is close to optimal extern build for dnc. Only piece that really is hard to tell is body, tossup between Athos's and Toci's, however I have toci's atm so that's what I use. Triple attack and double attack are both really really nice.

I also am using merman's + brutal in my ear slots atm, since the upgrade from 6 attack to 4 agi is only small and definitely not worth 3.5 million gil, as well as inventory-1, I use mermans for my -mdt build so I already have them, so that's more of an inventory space thing.
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    One of your rings should be Epona's, Athos' Tabard wins, neck should be Justiciar's Torque, Ammo should be Potestas.
    Head and belt are less clear.
    (0)

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    One of your rings should be Epona's, Athos' Tabard wins, neck should be Justiciar's Torque, Ammo should be Potestas.
    Head and belt are less clear.
    Agi+7 ring beats epona' by a long shot on dnc, dunno about thf.

Athos tabard probably wins, like I aid I have toci's and athos is probably only a marginal upgrade.

Want to use the agi+6 or whatever chakram in ranged slot since thats what I always use, and since it costs tp to swap that's locked in.

Houyi's gorget is pretty much on par with Justiciar's, however its store tp+3 makes it marginally better, and if your acc is anything short of capped it wins that much more.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agi+7 ring beats epona' by a long shot on dnc, dunno about thf.
    7 Agi will net you a little over 3% more damage

3% TA and 3%DA will be roughly 3.5%

Houyi's gorget is pretty much on par with Justiciar's, however its store tp+3 makes it marginally better, and if your acc is anything short of capped it wins that much more.
    Houyi: ~2.7% (barring acc)
    Justicar: ~4%
    (0)
    Last edited by doctorugh; 01-22-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Character
    Urat
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorugh View Post
    7 Agi will net you a little over 3% more damage

3% TA and 3%DA will be roughly 3.5%

Houyi: ~2.7% (barring acc)
    Justicar: ~4%
    I'm sorry but where are you getting these values from, and how are you even able to state a static % increase in damage for a piece of gear with attack+? The % increase from justiciar's will be entirely based on how high the defense is of your opponent. If you've already capped the differentiation then +attack will do nothing for you at all, whereas +agi will always give more damage.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorugh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm sorry but where are you getting these values from, and how are you even able to state a static % increase in damage for a piece of gear with attack+? The % increase from justiciar's will be entirely based on how high the defense is of your opponent. If you've already capped the differentiation then +attack will do nothing for you at all, whereas +agi will always give more damage.
    I just simply plug the numbers of my current build vs a mob 6 lvls higher that has 450 def (generic mob slightly higher lvl). You'll not cap ratio without some serious buffs going on or the mob being ep.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast