Character
    Myefoo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 37

returning European player is looking for a ls

Hi my (ingame) name is Myefoo i'm a adult guy (45) and i'm looking for a link shell with prefereble mostly European players.

I played original about 5 years on Remora till about 3-4 years ago and than i went to other games,Age of Conan and Aion where never realy good settled becouse dose games are pretty hectic and time consuming (party's of 3-4 hours are normal on Aion)with a shitty drop rate of 0.1 % on the items you need(very frustrating).

I also gave FFXIV a go but i never mutch liked it,till i walked about 1 1/2 month ago onto a copy of FFXI for €5,= with a month free play that i tryed,and i feel so mutch home here again,that i'm now looking for a relax mature LS that is also taking lowby's in like me.
    (0)

Character
    Neuman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hello. Add me to your friends list, I'm American but I live in Iceland so we probably play around the same time.
    (0)

Character
    Myefoo
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 37
    I added you to my friendlist and we had a good party this weekend,but i'm still looking for a LS.

I dont care if its mixed or where ever you come from as long there are a couple of europeans in it where i can sometimes party up with.
    Alone is only alone on the game.
    (0)

Character
    Caspian
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    If you ever find one, can you let me know? I am a returning player as well and I am moving to Germany soon from from the US. My in-game name is Caspian.
    (0)