Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Also, when leaving feedback I would like to ask that you provide detailed opinions with suggestions for improvement, rather than simply stating whether you like or dislike a proposed adjustment. This would be very helpful for us.
    I got a one, Distroy chest without obtaining any items after looking in it. doing so would increase the low % of getting a rare item and lower the % of getting logs etc. let people keep doing this for as many times as they want, with no cap on how high it goes, only to reset after you take a item from the chest. so after around 20 fights the chance for the super weapons and bodies are no longer 1% but 50%

that way doing the fight over and over again will be helping you rather then just making people get madder.
    (4)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Trust me when I say that I understand what your major concerns are and that discussions are taking place about them. However, when the team outlines other areas of adjustment, it does not mean that ways of improving what you care most about is not on their radar.

As a side note, being rude to me or other members of the team is not going to help your case or make the development team look at these points of concern any quicker. Please try to keep your comments on target without being rude or offensive.
    Here, I'll be nice: Back in the Dragoon thread I made a very long list of common concerns among Dragoons and for the millionth time asked about Camlann's Torment. Could you please, kindly, respond? Look, I'm not trolling or hazing for once!
    (3)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    People realize that Camate, Rukkirri, and Bayhone aren't on the Dev Team right? They can only give us information that the Dev Team gives to them to relay to us. Don't blame them for the Dev Team's missteps and shortcomings.
    (10)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    People realize that Camate, Rukkirri, and Bayhone aren't on the Dev Team right? They can only give us information that the Dev Team gives to them to relay to us. Don't blame them for the Dev Team's missteps and shortcomings.
    people have forgotten the phrase, Dont shoot the messenger
    (0)

Character
    Zanece
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Trust me when I say that I understand what your major concerns are and that discussions are taking place about them. However, when the team outlines other areas of adjustment, it does not mean that ways of improving what you care most about is not on their radar.

As a side note, being rude to me or other members of the team is not going to help your case or make the development team look at these points of concern any quicker. Please try to keep your comments on target without being rude or offensive.
    I think a ton of frustration and ire could have been avoided if this response had been given a month and a half ago or more. You may have passed on the fact that the drop/chest system is near universally hated to the devs and received word back from them that it was being discussed. However, of all the community rep responses regarding VW, not once was it stated that this was the case. So from our point of view the number one concern surrounding VW wasn't being understood or was just straight up ignored.
    (6)
    Last edited by Cybernetic_Empire; 01-19-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: wonky sentence

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    people also realize that the answers the dev team are giving us are crap and the reps are the only ones that can relate our message that the answers are crap back to the dev team

and if they are relaying that message back to the dev team, we are either getting nothing from them, or told that the things that are crap need to stay for some BS balance

and to tangent, THIS GAME HAS NO BALANCE
    (4)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I think you should FIX BLUE MAGE WHAT THE HELL BLUE MAGE IN VW IS THE LEAST FUN THING EVER HOLY SHIT.
    (2)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Finuve View Post
    people also realize that the answers the dev team are giving us are crap and the reps are the only ones that can relate our message that the answers are crap back to the dev team

and if they are relaying that message back to the dev team, we are either getting nothing from them, or told that the things that are crap need to stay for some BS balance

and to tangent, THIS GAME HAS NO BALANCE
    They can relay what we say, but they have no power over what the Devs listen to or use. You can't blame the reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbrand View Post
    I think you should FIX BLUE MAGE WHAT THE HELL BLUE MAGE IN VW IS THE LEAST FUN THING EVER HOLY SHIT.
    It's only not fun if you're bad at it.
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    everyone load up on cells 3 brd 3 mage rest dd zerg rinse repeat.... wait for drops 70% of the time during zergs lights cap and vwnm drops within 4-5 mins and if u drop cells in chances increase slightly u will get better then logs and stones for crafting so people just buy cells off ah and rinse repeat zergs... and really to me at this point in vw find it boring as he|| and got lots of the rarest drops but maybe just me being bored waiting for something new and challenging even though i think chalenge left this game 3 years ago or so...
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothscar View Post
    They can relay what we say, but they have no power over what the Devs listen to or use. You can't blame the reps.
    nowhere did I blame the reps
    (1)

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast