Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
    Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Oh well, Theres always a chance the may re-evaluate it.

Conversation? not in my thread
    Abandon all hope ye who ect. ect. ect. After this long I'm just accepting that VW is supposed to be the land of perpetual disappointment. Until they add a new source of HMPs (probably never) they have to make sure people keep spamming T3s and who does these things for anything but the rare rewards anymore?
    (5)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Abandon all hope ye who ect. ect. ect. After this long I'm just accepting that VW is supposed to be the land of perpetual disappointment. Until they add a new source of HMPs (probably never) they have to make sure people keep spamming T3s and who does these things for anything but the rare rewards anymore?
    Considering the 99 Relic "Glow" Trial, They should change the "Don't forget your Friends, Family, School or work" when you log in to "Abandon all hope, Ye who enter here".

Seems more fitting, it feels like we're losing touch with that
    (9)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 02-03-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    "Remember not to neglect you familiy, friends, or work. But if you really want to... HAVE I GOT A TRIAL FOR YOU!!"
    (7)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Greetings, everyone!

First of all, I want to thank you all for participating in this thread. We are glad to see that many of you are still passionate about the mechanics of the game. However, making comments to personally attack each other will not be tolerated. If such behavior continues, we will be forced to close the thread. I know that tempers can flare when debating your point of views, but please do keep in mind that we are all here to try to create the best gaming community we can. We are all in this together! Thanks again, and good luck to all of you!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    "Remember not to neglect you familiy, friends, or work. But if you really want to... HAVE I GOT A TRIAL FOR YOU!!"
    LoL.. "Sorry James, Killing Arch Dynamis Lord, I'll make lunch tomorrow" >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Baccanale View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

First of all, I want to thank you all for participating in this thread. We are glad to see that many of you are still passionate about the mechanics of the game. However, making comments to personally attack each other will not be tolerated. If such behavior continues, we will be forced to close the thread. I know that tempers can flare when debating your point of views, but please do keep in mind that we are all here to try to create the best gaming community we can. We are all in this together! Thanks again, and good luck to all of you!
    Thank you for your time and effort. Hope we don't make your job too difficult.
    (4)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 02-03-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Camate I understand where the dev's are going with this, but it's not a good idea to make a separate ticket for each item. Make one for each NM and make the items redeemable with larger number of tickets. This is due to certain equipment simply not existing, ex: the weapons from the Zilart VWNMs.
    Not even. Keep the tickets general. As it stands, there are still certain VW mobs that people will never do after getting there clears. For example: I was hoping this ticket thing would allow me to get Rubeus boots because lets face it, there aren't 18 ppl clamoring to fight this nm over and over (like they do with Pil/Kaggen/wtvr).

Sincerly,
    Another-dissappointed-player
    (2)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hey everyone.

I followed up with the development team to get an answer as to whether or not you need to already possess the rare/ex item to obtain a ticket. They said that you will in fact need to have the item in your possession and they are not planning to make it so you can give a ticket to someone else when you could obtain the actual item.

Also, to clarify the original post; each piece of gear will have their own ticket (and I've amended the original post for clarity). I've also seen questions about "will this apply to Heavy Metal Plates, too?" and the answer is no, this is currently planned for equipment pieces only.
    Your more likely to get the item before you can get all the tickets needed, because anyone doing a run would be selling their tickets for millions of gil. i really wish it was based of the Monster with each item costing a a certain number of tickets
    (2)

Character
    Zanece
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hey everyone.

I followed up with the development team to get an answer as to whether or not you need to already possess the rare/ex item to obtain a ticket. They said that you will in fact need to have the item in your possession and they are not planning to make it so you can give a ticket to someone else when you could obtain the actual item.

Also, to clarify the original post; each piece of gear will have their own ticket (and I've amended the original post for clarity). I've also seen questions about "will this apply to Heavy Metal Plates, too?" and the answer is no, this is currently planned for equipment pieces only.
    Can you relay to the devs to not even bother putting in the time to implement this system? It's a waste of their resources. Just let VW eventually wither and die, along with the chance for moderately dedicated individuals to upgrade their empyrean weapons past level 90.
    (3)

Character
    Yuusaku
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Everybody wants an "Easy" button. Sit in Jeuno chatting and being handed all teh gilz.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by JiltedValkyrie View Post
    Everybody wants an "Easy" button. Sit in Jeuno chatting and being handed all teh gilz.
    Very few of us are asking for an Easy Button. We're asking for something a little more than what they're offering. We're thankful for what they're given us, We're just suggesting alternatives, That retain difficulty.

The idea that it be divided per mob would be better... or per Tier, Just give us a higher goal (i>E turn in 20 instead of 5) to maintain "Rarity"
    (6)

Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast