Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Character
    Korialstrasz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    They should have just made the mobs drop items, with the box being a side reward, not the main form of it. I'd be more than happy to take a box-o-logs every run if I new my time was coming up next to lot the next body that drops.
    (4)
    ~ The OF motto ~
    If someone has more gil than me, they bought it.
    If someone outclaims me, they're botting.
    If someone is more successful than me, they cheat.

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xellith View Post
    The truth is that SE do not want content that can be completed in a relatively acceptable period of time. They want content to drag out so they do not have to add more.
    But that's the thing - VW can be completed in a very short time, if you're lucky and go 1/1 on everything. No one is even saying we don't wanna invest time, and considering how much everyone hates grinding, that's surprising coming from the playerbase. We just wanna see results from grinding. Even if it takes months of doing VW, people would still prefer it to now if they knew that after months they would definitely have their item.
    (7)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Oscaramador
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This needs to happen. It's utter garbage.

Whoever that person was who was saying "Oh one person getting 99 items isn't fair" What? You can still trade the 99 logs to one person wtf is he talking about?

A type of "GIVE" system is required. It's redundant that it can't be that way. The requirement is already: Be in the alliance, use a void stone. Why not? People sell the crap items on the AH anyways, and or bring their mules so they can get items so they get rich quicker.

It's all the same story.

That people who want something/need something have to do a trial and error run of 150-200 runs to get ONE item they want is ridiculous. If you want people to support Heavy Metal Plate influx then go ahead and make it so that ALL T3 Drop pouches. Don't make it so that people have to see 1 Body after they see 200 plates.

Same for the old zones, those NM's have such horrible drop rate, it's ridiculous.

The player base doesn't care about worthless logs. If you want to craft go do HELM.
    (8)

At least they are looking into the drop rates, and the JP players hate it as much as we do.

Translation from the Directors post about the zam interview and some jp players annoyed at VW drop rates.

Inside of the interview the balance of Voidwatch was brought up. We are still reserving adjustments to the drop rates, and are weighing the pros and cons.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/18909-
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    At least they are looking into the drop rates, and the JP players hate it as much as we do.

Translation from the Directors post about the zam interview and some jp players annoyed at VW drop rates.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/18909-

To me, that sounds like a nice way of saying "we refuse to raise the drop rates, but we know everyone will rage if we don't, so we're saying this instead of no to give people false hope and not get raged at."
    (6)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Character
    Dramatica
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 94
    It's quite obvious that the majority of the player base is appalled by the voidwatch loot system. It was a good idea that was implemented horribly in order to add longevity to the game. They could please so many people by just making a few simple changes.
    (3)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's very sad getting drops you have no use for knowing others so desperately desire them. Did Voidwrought yesterday, a guy in the group really wanted Strendu Ring. He got (if I recall his count correctly) his FIFTH Fazheluo R. Mail, no ring. Meanwhile, on the last pop, I got said ring. I pretty much have no job that can utilize it efficiently. If I could I would've given it to him right then and there, but nah I guess Voidwatch discourages sharing and being able to be a good Samaritan.

Guess I have to level BLM now to drown the guilt.
    (6)
    ara ara

Drop rates seem higher on the newer NMs, as well as more worthwhile nq drops..so I guess they are taking it on board how bad they were on the first ones.

No changes to the old NMs though, so the issues is pretty much unchanged there.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    Two words:

Point system.
    You need more words.

Point system with choose your own augment armors
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    You need more words.

Point system with choose your own augment armors
    Three words:
    Hell no thanks.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast