Character
    Lukielucas
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilk View Post
    How about alexandrite drops?
    It was said that the test server wouldn't have the alexandrite in neo-nyzle...

So they didn't add !! to Neo-nyzle... well i for one can bloody say thank god.....
    (0)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah I've yet to see an Alex drop yet from Nyzul, but they did mention it that they wouldnt be including alex so soon. But yeah, thank god for no more !! proc systems... yet...
    (0)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
    Yeah I've yet to see an Alex drop yet from Nyzul, but they did mention it that they wouldnt be including alex so soon. But yeah, thank god for no more !! proc systems... yet...
    Because they can't add alex to "normal loot pool" (ie no proc needed) of NMs?, and they just mention they wouldn't include it ON TEST SERVER, but they will be there when nyzulT2 go live
    (0)

Character
    Niloc
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I thought it was implied I was talking about the test server when I said they mentioned alex wouldnt be included, seeing as we're on the test server feedback forums. If not, sorry for the confusion.
    (0)
    Last edited by Transmit; 01-05-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Sorry for the late announcement, but with the recent test server update, we have added/changed the below to Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region.
    • Added option to take a single item or all items when obtaining temporary items from the "Vending Box"
    • Made change so that when you reach each floor, the objective for that floor will be automatically announced
    • Adjusted the amount of tokens received
    • Added Alexandrite to the possible rewards
    ※The option to take all temporary items as well as the automatic announcement of floor objectives has been changed for Nyzul Isle Investigation as well.
    (15)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I like all this, especially the announce floor objectives.
    (1)

Are the Alexandrites only in singles or are there possible linen purse drops?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Monsters don't wear gear, eat food and rarely have buffs on them (PLD / WHM / RDM notwithstanding). Just like they don't have ridiculous attack, neither do they have ridiculous defense nor evasion.
    And Kirin is not a SMN, he's a "monster", special stats and all. Player community has defined him as a SMN because he astral flows, otherwise we could just as easily of called him a BLM because he use's Stone V / Stonega IV / Quake. Or a MNK because he attacks with two hands. And so forth.

I would like to announce some congestion measures to go along with the implementation of Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region.

As a way to alleviate the congestion after the implementation of this content, we will be establishing a cool down time before you are able to receive the same assault tag once you finish Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region.

※This cool down time will only apply when trying to repeat Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region and will not affect Nyzul Isle Exploration or other assaults.

Currently we are planning for a 30 minute cool down at first; however, if congestion ultimately is eliminated we are planning to implement a system where we can get rid of the cool down time.

While we understand that it may be a slight inconvenience for those of you who would like to play this content over and over, we would like to give a chance for a large number of players to enjoy this content even during busy times and we appreciate your understanding.

We will also be looking into other means for congestion countermeasures.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Two steps forward, one step back...
    (5)

Player
    I understand the why; it's just going to be a huge pain and the ass to get 6 people for this... and then have to wait 30 minutes between every run. It's going to make groups difficult to manage, either shout groups or even static groups. Nobody is going to want to stand and wait in front of the door for 30 minutes.

I can't really offer any suggestions off the top of my head, other than to make more instances of the zone, and make the other events more appealing at least so not everyone is flocking over to nyzul.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast