Thread: af3 hands

Player

af3 hands

who can provide a true clarification of what exactly the enhance sic and ready the af3 hands give?
    (0)

its a TP bonus.
    (0)

Player
    and how much is it?
    (0)

Character
    Wze
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    A quick guess would be +10% for the +1 and +20% for the +2. The easiest way to to test would probably be Lucky Lulush wild carrot healing amount.
    (0)

Character
    Nattack
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    a 10 and 20 would do any job shame. most TP Bonus traits give 40-60, with martial giving +100. the latter I would go for.
    (0)
    You can't even hold it.

adds 50 TP. tested with wild carrot by omgwtftaru

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17...rine-manoplas/
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    adds 50 TP. tested with wild carrot by omgwtftaru

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/17...rine-manoplas/
    I was wondering when I'd be forced to sign up for these forums to dispel garbage information. It's not a TP bonus. The conclusion from those VERY limited tests is incorrect. It appears to be a TP bonus because of the way wild carrot works. The HP healed from Wild Carrot increased in increments of 25% which is why he assumed that.

I was recording the results of my Wild Carrots a little while back using various TP values between 100% and 300%, with and without gloves. With a bigger data set than 3 tests, I noticed something important: the amount of HP healed seems to increase in a linear fashion. So it's not just a case of 200% being the next jump in HP cured from Wild Carrot, but it seems to go up in smaller increments, and they appear to be 25% TP. So at 150%, wild carrot is going to cure more HP then at 100% by default anyway.

As a side note, Wild Carrot seems to cap with gloves at around 200% TP. Also, wild Carrot isn't totally consistent with the amount of HP it cures at the same tier of TP. I'm not sure what effects this, or if it's just random. Hopefully I get a chance to collate a bit more data soon.

In short I don't think these gloves give a "TP bonus" at all, and we're looking at a plain old boost to Ready and Sic moves. Maybe something along the lines of Attack/Accuracy bonus plus Magic Attack/Accuracy bonus.
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    You know the more I think about the data I collected from wild carrot, the more i`m leaning towards it being a TP boost of 100 on pet moves. Seeing as Wild Carrot caps out at 200TP with the gloves I think it`s pretty likely. Although it can`t be proven conclusively, if your Wild Carrots are the same at 100TP with the gloves as 200TP without the gloves, and the same at 200TP with gloves as 300TP without, then its looking very much like a 100 TP bonus.
    (0)