Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Behemoth Tongue 100% Drop

I cant believe the behemoth tongue is not 100 percent drop.

I mean I can kill him why cant I cut the tongue off his dead corps? Did he bite it off and swallow it on my death blow? (even then i should be able to gut him) I know he had one while I was killing him cause he used it to cast on me.

Adamantoise Egg, I see where this is not 100 percent drop. Maybe I claimed outside of mating season or I just claimed a male Adamantoise.

Wyrm beard, Also understand why this is not 100 percent. Maybe good ol Fafnir just had a shave before heading out to Dragon's Aery. Therfore me slaying him would result in no beard drop.

This is something I was wondering while camping Behemoth, This is not to be taken seriously. I am not asking for the tongue drop rate to be changed. I just wrote what I was wondering during my long hours camping him and able to write now because the servers are off.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I know the black belt is made from CLOTH but it gives me WOOD.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mattis; 03-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Player
    i needed a good laugh
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Did you get a chance to get eaten? Maybe you can get a better chance of slicing off his tongue while you're in his mouth
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I have more problems with the egg, but thats just me. I think the drop rates are too low and ks99... /sigh

I wonder if anyone even farms for them anymore
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I think the problem is that sometimes Behemoth bites his tongue in half while you are fighting him (he's in a lot of pain from all the damage you deal). Next time try killing him more slowly to ensure good preservation of his tongue.
    (0)

Tongue was my first item... I got kinda lucky

The damn turtle is still evading my timezone though, and don't even get me started on trying to claim a fafnir...
    (0)
    Guarding 207 - Goldsmithing 30 - Cooking 30 - Smithing 30

Maybe it's time to stop killing mandy's...

Quote Originally Posted by Musahashi View Post
    Tongue was my first item... I got kinda lucky

The damn turtle is still evading my timezone though, and don't even get me started on trying to claim a fafnir...
    Burned three orbs on the turtle, friend came out and got the egg on his orb. Thank you Blaze.
    Same friend come out on beard run, his orb first no drop. My first orb I get drop. Thanks again Blaze for trying.

Im 0/6 on behemoth and even worse on claim. I have one orb left to try but noone ever does that. Behemoth is
    easy enough to solo tho and being I got the other 2 in less then a week on 4 orbs (6 if counting friends) I would say I
    got pretty lucky and defiantly not complaining.

I would try KS99 runs if you haven't already. YOYD really isn't that hard to get these days since everyone and there dog
    is leveling MNK now.

Good Luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    I have more problems with the egg, but thats just me. I think the drop rates are too low and ks99... /sigh

I wonder if anyone even farms for them anymore
    Al tho the egg was more orbs to get for me, I still got lucky. Sorry you are having worse luck.

Good Luck to you too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mattis; 03-15-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Yeah... about those orbs... lol. we got an alliance together and did the KS99 for the wyrm beard, 15 of us ran, we won maybe 12 of them, and not one wyrm beard dropped. So I kind of lost faith in that method. Plus I'm now out of KS, and farming them is taking forever....lol!

Still on the plus side, farming KS is a good chance to level guard at the same time^^
    (0)
    Guarding 207 - Goldsmithing 30 - Cooking 30 - Smithing 30

Maybe it's time to stop killing mandy's...

Character
    Kut
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ever consider taking that White Belt you get when starting as a Monk and simply Synthesizing it with Black Ink? I mean, honesly... Why go through the trouble of even heading to Behemoth's Dominion?
    (0)

Character
    Jager
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Spray painting a White Belt black doesn't make it "the" Black Belt. Get Behemoth when he's sleeping, if he wakes up, he's gotta yawn, that's when you strike!
    (0)
    "I find bliss in ignorance. Less I hear the less you'll say. But you'll find that out anyway."
    - Linkin Park (Dedicated to all the trolls and flamers out there)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast