Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Instead they've decided to just remove Modus Veritas as a weakness.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Instead they've decided to just remove Modus Veritas as a weakness.
    To be fair, so would my suggestion. Except you know, my suggestion actually makes Modus Veritas useful regardless of their idiotic stagger system. No, instead its working as expected; another useless ability like Libra, except Libra actually works as a stagger so even though it does absolutely nothing like Modus, we still have to use it.
    Brilliant games design, I must say. Hopefully they never arbitrarily decide Libra needs an accuracy penalty.

I guess I could look at this a little more positively, the very fact that they've removed it from the stagger list means they accept that it never fucking lands. It's a shame they've eroded any trust I had in them, otherwise I would logically assume they'd also adjust its accuracy (or better yet just do what I said to the letter).
    Hey, community rep, this is the part where you pop in with "Good news everybody!", yeah? ...no? okay.jpg
    (2)

Player
    MV almost never lands on targets higher than you, the best I can do are like level 95 NMs in Abyssea and even that is only like 40-60% chance.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2