Thread: Linkshell

Character
    Lemojfarron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 5

Linkshell

Im new here... how do i search linkshells...
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    You cannot search for linkshells, but in the menu of the LS you have equipped, you can see the people who are in it.
    (0)

Character
    Lemojfarron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 5
    Well, how can i join linkshells?
    (0)
    Last edited by lemojfarron; 12-25-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    An individual with a shell or sack would have to give you one.
    (0)

Essentially, they surgically implant a device that looks similar to a conch shell into your ear every time you join a linkshell. To do this, you need a surgeon who is both familiar with the linkshell in question and qualified to perform the surgery, so you can't just have any member walk up and shove a pearl into your ear.

You'll know when someone is qualified to perform this surgery because they'll have been given even larger, special implants known as pearlsacks which are capable of producing an infinite number of smaller implants. They're like self-contained earwig factories. Anyone with a pearl sack will be able to create a pearl implant and perform the surgery for you.

Be warned, however, that linkpearls are very heavy and the surgery often weakens your character's immune system so they take up the equivalent of 1 inventory space each whenever they're installed.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Lemojfarron
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 5
    tnx for the help..
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lemojfarron View Post
    tnx for the help..
    hey, they were all wrong. the linkshell is inside the machine you are using to play ffxi. it's kinda a big secret, but i'll tell you anyways! if you're using a computer, you have to open up your main harddrive and delete a file called system32. it's a weird tldr file that's in english versions of windows that messes up with the UI of ffxi and causes it to not display any/all linkshells equipped.

if you're having this problem with your xbox360 or ps2 (ps3 running a ps2 emulation) you should deletef*ckingeverything.

i know some people might say i'm trolling a troll, but i'm not. just trying to help out a new-player. enjoy ffxi!
    (0)