Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

What ATMA's do you use?

I'm going around and I'm curious what ATMA's do you use and what ATMA's do you suggest.

Do you have a Dream Setup? and be sure to include the situation you use them in.

ie NM, Weakness Targeting, Farming etc?

can't wait to see what you guys have to suggest
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

Yopop

reserved for useless space filler

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Usually a combination of Deep devourer, Merciless Matriarch, Minkin Monstruosity and Cameradiere.
    Allure if i need extra mp and less enmity.
    Voracious Violet if i need to proc staff.
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Player
    on brd/whm which is my preferred job choice I use MM MM and Apoc or Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity: Refresh:+10, Int:+50, Enmity:-20 Atma of the Merciless Matriarch: Magic Accuracy+: Superior, Fast Cast: Superior, (Same elemental magic as weather) Enmity-: Superior And Atma of the Apocalypse: "Triple Attack"+: Superior (15%), Quick Magic, Auto-Reraise (Reraise III). The 10mp refresh paired w/ ballad II and III with all the refresh gear I have for when im under 150mp provides enough constant refresh that i can spam Cure III back to back when needed. The enmity down certainly helps because i still pull hate at times with it so i would hate to see how bad it is without it. I just wish there was an atma with +50 chr instead of 50 int but the rest the same. oh well. Magic Accuracy is pretty much always capped with Merciless Matriarch and it helps that much more when trying to land songs on very resistance monsters. The Fast Cast Allows my brd to reach the -50% song spell casting time with out the need to use the Minstrel's Ring and with out needing to lug around an entire -hp set just to trigger its latent effect. Currently I am at -47 song spell casting with fast cast from gear added and able to reach -50 with Sheikh Manteel or -49 with the NQ version. Also my balance for cure spells is at -30-33% depending how much the Ebur Tam really has. All these stats are for outside abyssea. Once inside the atmas just help that much more. The quick cast and auto RR III is too powerful on a support job such as brd/whm to ever pass up. I can not tell you how many times both have basicly been the difference between a total wipe and victory.
    (0)
    Last edited by Flowerlady; 03-14-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I use:

Blighted Breath (for Song recast- superior)
    the Merciless Matriarch (for Magic Accuracy and Fast Cast superior)
    the Despot (for CHR+ Superior)

if I am the only one who can heal or proc some Light magic, I'll substitute Blighted Breath with Minikin Monstrocity for the Refresh Superior
    (0)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.

Player
    there are CHR atmas out there, Despot and Thrashing Tendrils come to mind
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    i found the +30 from cruor buff to be enough. better to stack mac+ and recast/cast time
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Sope
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I usually use Minikin Monstrosity, Deep Devourer, and Rescuer, but that's just sort of what seemed nice at first glance. Macc hasn't been an issue at all yet, but I generally don't get to play Bard too much in Abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    the truth is, brd doesnt really need much and have a poor choice of atma.
    (0)

Player
    whenever theres talk about anything bard all i ever think about is from the movie Dorkness Raising

"Hide behind the pile of dead bards"
    (0)

Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    lol okay i'm googling "Dorkness Raising" and got a video on youtube so going to watch it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
    whenever theres talk about anything bard all i ever think about is from the movie Dorkness Raising

"Hide behind the pile of dead bards"
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

Yopop

reserved for useless space filler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast