Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Karumac
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    VV, RR, Apoc. I have Evisceration, might as well use it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
    there are CHR atmas out there, Despot and Thrashing Tendrils come to mind
    CHR isn't as potent as MACC once you hit 10+ over your enemy's CHR stat (Hence why back in the day 110+10 was the ideal CHR spot for BRDs) so once you hit past that, CHR only adds .5 macc per CHR. So MACC would offer the most benefit. There aren't any BRD NMs in abyssea either so NM's chr stat won't be high at all.

I personally use MM, Merciless Matriarch and Apoc. I wear apoc since it's nice to have quick cast proc on your buffs and threnodies when you're trying to land them.
    (0)

3. 03-15-2011 12:37 PM

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    In almost any situation, I'll use Minikin as my first default atma. I used to use Deep Devourer, but it doesn't have very much impact if you're stacking many pieces of -song spellcasting and fast cast gear. If I'm not the only healer, I'll use Sea Daughter to help with red and blue procs. Merciless Matriarch or Razed Ruins as the third atma depending on my mood.

As someone said earlier, there really aren't that many good BRD atmas; I think the two logical choices are to gear for melee/wsing or to enhance the job's support capabilities.

Sometimes it's appropriate to use other atma as well, such as elemental resist or something.
    (0)

Atma of Undying Loyalty: CHR+:Minor Accuracy+:Major Magic Accuracy+:Major Volker's Camp: Complete all Quests&Ops(Altepa)* 1000

Also, being taru I occasionally use Ultimate, even when /whm I don't miss the 25% mp. I don't have other superior M.Acc+ atmas yet.

Taken from wiki
    (0)

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    RR,GH,Apoc when /nin since i like to screw around.
    minikin, rescuer, Matriach when /whm for all the fast cast but I'm probably going to plop in Apoc once i pick what i need the least. Most likely im going to remove minikin as if I really cared i could just ballad myself.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2