Enjoyed My Little Break

Now its time to crack on with the list of items I still need for my Bst. First on the list is to get my Soil Gorget when I log back in. Whats everyone else after?
    (0)
    Tade Of The Original Ifrit Clan

Other than finishing up my farsha i dont need anything else for bst =)

Still got decent sized wishlists for mnk drg and thf tho.

G/L with ur gorget.
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I need to do more work on my Ferine head. I've been going in and smacking around Kharon for months, but without magic triggers he's stingy with the seals and doesn't usually drop one(not to mention BST instead of SCH/SMN/RNG). I've never managed to get a seal of any sort from the pseudopod quest either, and even with Yuly I only average one arm every 20 minutes. Just need three more seals though, so hopefully it won't be much longer.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    I need to do more work on my Ferine head. I've been going in and smacking around Kharon for months, but without magic triggers he's stingy with the seals and doesn't usually drop one(not to mention BST instead of SCH/SMN/RNG). I've never managed to get a seal of any sort from the pseudopod quest either, and even with Yuly I only average one arm every 20 minutes. Just need three more seals though, so hopefully it won't be much longer.
    Even with magic weakness he's stingy with BST seals. Fought him 5+ times with weakness, more without and still not seen one.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tade View Post
    Now its time to crack on with the list of items I still need for my Bst. First on the list is to get my Soil Gorget when I log back in. Whats everyone else after?
    I wouldn't suggest engaging the UFO organ mobs, the charmga wipes your pet and can get you killed since they like to kite you over the sharks. <_< Just saying from experience lol. Dipper can solo it easily, just takes a while. Another way of going about it is to build TP on a goldfish, turn to the UFO, and use Mistral/Bora Axe from I think up to 16 yalms away. Sorry if you've done all this before, just figured I'd throw it out there. GL on the Gorget. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tade View Post
    I just threw my soil away. lol
    I think my pet is more imprtant then me WSing.
    (0)

Thanks for the tip Guardian ^^. My list of other things is a million miles long, still need the main Atmas + more Ferine seals and to redo ACP and moogle. Stupid RMT throwing all my stuff grrrr!
    (0)

Player
    Really wish I could remember which NM it was, but one of them in Mis. gave me like 12/8 BST leg seals in the time it took to get other jobs like four of them... wasn't the fire/ice spitting lizard, that mofo was stingy as hell when I tried farming him, even with weakness. I never did anything with the mini expansions. I need to stop being lazy with that sort of stuff, I just really REALLY hate CS's. Reason I despise CoP. >.> If your on/being moved to Shiva server, let me know, I have a pretty helpful LS and I'm the only one lotting most of the seals since everybody is pretty much done with most jobs.
    (0)

Ifrit > Odin with the incoming merge. On UK time not really had much joy finding other Bst to play with or LS's obtaining Atma etc at the moment just in social LS and Me and my pets go solo :P
    (0)