Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    initial testings fro Markove chain show Victory smite got nerfed but not by a lot. It seems there is 15% instead of 20% critical hit rate @100TP, so overall almost nothing, like -5% damage at most.
    (1)

Character
    Buffy
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    initial testings fro Markove chain show Victory smite got nerfed but not by a lot. It seems there is 15% instead of 20% critical hit rate @100TP, so overall almost nothing, like -5% damage at most.
    5% damage is a lot, lol. It takes a 5500 WS down to 5300.
    (2)

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm not lazy I just saw it coming, rather stick with DRK and Apoc because I already know not to expect ANYTHING of value or use lol.
    (1)

5% damage is a lot, lol. It takes a 5500 WS down to 5300.
    From a dev standpoint, that's not much. Since they think the WS is broken you can guarantee there will be more nerfs to take that number down quite a but more. If not the whole excecise is pointless. Same applikes to war if the nerfs they did don't have the desired effect.
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Don't know why this surprises anyone. First it was dragoon then ranger. They actually nerfed ranger twice.
    (3)

Character
    Avidon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Lazy. If you don't have an Empy, you are Lazy? According to what we all know, Empies are SOOO Easy to get, but how many Empy holders have a Relic/Mythic? IF not, why? Is it too hard to get? Too time consuming? Or are you Lazy?

I am Lazy. When I log in to play my game, I put on some comfy pants, kick my feet up, and become the most laziest useless human being. There's no agenda, no drama, no one telling me what to do, and absolutely no pressure from the world.

The point: Don't make Lazy a bad word. I like that word. Rather, use a word like... hmm... Content? Yeah, Content works, because like me, and a lot of people I know, we aren't really into the whole concept of having the best of the best. I am content with what I have that makes me functional at my jobs. Get what gets the job done and move on with your life.

If you have everything you want, I applaud you, because you worked hard for it and that's respectable. But don't call people's character into question into a negative light because they don't share the same goals as you.

Besides, half the people with the "Epic Win here Win there, Win Win everywhere" gear still don't know how to play the game. they just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right people.

Hi, I am Avidon. Lazy and Proud. (It's what gaming is all about.)
    (22)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Avidon View Post
    Lazy. If you don't have an Empy, you are Lazy? According to what we all know, Empies are SOOO Easy to get, but how many Empy holders have a Relic/Mythic? IF not, why? Is it too hard to get? Too time consuming? Or are you Lazy?

I am Lazy. When I log in to play my game, I put on some comfy pants, kick my feet up, and become the most laziest useless human being. There's no agenda, no drama, no one telling me what to do, and absolutely no pressure from the world.

The point: Don't make Lazy a bad word. I like that word. Rather, use a word like... hmm... Content? Yeah, Content works, because like me, and a lot of people I know, we aren't really into the whole concept of having the best of the best. I am content with what I have that makes me functional at my jobs. Get what gets the job done and move on with your life.

If you have everything you want, I applaud you, because you worked hard for it and that's respectable. But don't call people's character into question into a negative light because they don't share the same goals as you.

Besides, half the people with the "Epic Win here Win there, Win Win everywhere" gear still don't know how to play the game. they just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right people.

Hi, I am Avidon. Lazy and Proud. (It's what gaming is all about.)

Well said!

Each player has different goals and how they want to play this game. I've said many times before, having 'XYZ' gear/weapon doesn't automatically make a player a great or even good player. Not having 'XYZ' gear/weapon also doesn't automatically make a player a bad player. Sure gear is one aspect of this game, but understanding and actually knowing how to play your job(s) is probably a lot more important then getting 'XYZ' gear/weapon but is completely clueless on the job(s).

I'll trade a player that knows how to perform their job with avg gear than clueless player who run around with an relic/emp.
    (4)

Character
    Brolic
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    Well said!

Each player has different goals and how they want to play this game. I've said many times before, having 'XYZ' gear/weapon doesn't automatically make a player a great or even good player. Not having 'XYZ' gear/weapon also doesn't automatically make a player a bad player. Sure gear is one aspect of this game, but understanding and actually knowing how to play your job(s) is probably a lot more important then getting 'XYZ' gear/weapon but is completely clueless on the job(s).

I'll trade a player that knows how to perform their job with avg gear than clueless player who run around with an relic/emp.
    99 % of being a good player is gearing well, the other 1% is casting knowing when to cancel utsusemi
    (1)

99% of being a good player is swapping gear well, slight adjustment but otherwise the right sentiment.

I have a few Empyreans, but I'm making a Relic now because I feel like it. Neither are that hard. Mythics are a whole other beast, though.
    (5)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Sonshou
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 98
    If you dun like the nerf you can rage quit.

But, I think you won't. No until you find another game to spend your time on.
    (0)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast