Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Seijuro
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Nerfing Ukko/Vsmite so lazy players can be more useful?

Are they just trying to get ppl to use the GIMP new WAR/MONK Non-Crit WS?
    Or maybe make it so lazy players who don't spend time making empy can have an edge over ppl who spent time to farm them.

This really pisses me off.
    (11)
    Last edited by Seijuro; 12-23-2011 at 03:25 AM.

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Theres more than just what the OP had to say, but I'm getting disgusted so I wont bother. I posted here just so theres another person's comment about how stupid this direction is, especially with the new SAM merited ws being so incredibly insane in power.

Remeber people, if you are really upset dont just read and close the forum, post, that's the only way SE knows this is a bad idea. Even if it goes ignored, you at least tried. Don't complain latter if you didnt complain here first.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Beathoi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They just keep slapping us in the face... They give us one thing out of twenty useless ones. And Then when people get fond of them and start to use them as party of strategy, SE comes in and destroys it... @ Seijuro if they wanted to make the "lazy players" Less weak you would think they would provide a Native WS that doesn't suck past lv 60 any job other then SAM of course. I guess they won't learn until people just flat out quit and stop buying FF products...

@Camate Do you know how disheartening it is for You to level a job that is basically useless for endgame purposes. So you level a job that seems to be over used for it to then be Gimped down for what at times seem to only be for the amusement of GMs and server overseers?
    (2)
    I'm Just Beathoi. Destroyer of Dream. know me. Fear me.

I am setting aside money, now, to purchase a series of offline Games. No sense in Dealing with The Dev Team and Tanaka anymore. 2004-2011.

Restriant > Blood Rage > Uko. Even The Monks are feeling the pain.

Pay heed to this ugly trend. Your job class will be next. I hate to even think about what will happen and how they will go about it, but from what I am seeing We as a whole are being dragged back to pre-level cap 75. VW with thier poor drop rate? I did not like the old content then, and I don't like it now.

My only concern is once I do leave what kind of mess will I have to put it with over the phone from Customer service. I wish Everyone the Best!
    (1)
    Last edited by Glacont; 12-23-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post
    Or maybe make it so lazy players who don't spend time making empy can have an edge over ppl who spent time to farm them.

So everyone who doesn't bandwagon onto WAR and MNK is lazy now?
    (15)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    So everyone who doesn't bandwagon onto WAR and MNK is lazy now?

No people who don't make an empy are lazy.
    (8)

Player
    Except VS and Ukko re stronger than most other empyreans like Scythe Polearm Dagger Bow both in AND outside abyssea. So instead of buffing the majority, it's easier to nerf the minority.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Except VS and Ukko re stronger than most other empyreans like Scythe Polearm Dagger Bow both in AND outside abyssea. So instead of buffing the majority, it's easier to nerf the minority.
    The nerfs in the upcoming update don't just affect people with empy/WoE weapons. There are changes that nerf all warriors and the people partied with them.

Also, the easiest solution isn't usually the best. I don't mind seeing something tweaked down slightly if it seems a little OP, but these aren't small changes. Blood Rage is getting nerfed pretty significantly. I realize that it's only in effect at best 10% of the time, but it affects your whole party and eliminating the crit damage bonus is a pretty significant weakening of the ability.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro View Post

Shijin was already better than Smite on a Perfect Monk. This just widens the gap and has made me seriously consider putting time into a Spharai.
    (1)

I will have my revenge!

Player
    Only really affects jobs that use crit ws and crit ws aren't even always the best outside of abyssea anyway.
    (2)

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast