Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Lazy SE is lazy.

Yeah, homam/nashira looks cool. Yeah, there are a few recolors of them already in the game. New gear should look new, because this is not some fly-by-night free-to-play game. This is a game we pay for, and saying 'sorry, we can't be arsed to add shiny to your new gear' is lazy.

Reserving judgment on 'new limbus' until I see it, though.
    (1)
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think that I have ended up where I intended to be." -- Douglas Adams

~ Balkanska mafia ~

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    Homam and Nashira gear are one of the best looking sets in game and I believe many ppl would gladly wear it again.
    So much this
    (1)

Player
    Askar gear always looked awesome as it was a black homam set, which is why i never minded phorcys. They have Gold/Red/Black corazza sets now(Barone/Homam/Askar) they should make the new nyzul gear the same gear as what General Ruhjadeen wears(I think it's Brego cuz Brego Helm looks like his Zuchetto)
    (0)

Character
    Zeocat
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    We plan on redoing existing Homam/Nashira gear and preparing new Homam/Nashira gear. However, the graphics will remain the same. Sorry!
    To be quite honest I don't mind this one bit. Homam was on of the last good-looking gear sets before AF3 came about. They've been on a real "form follows function" kick for quite some time. Don't get me started on the VW sets.
    (0)
    Zeocat ~ Sylph

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar71 View Post
    Please introduce the procing system to Limbus to yield more coins.
    <no thanks>

/DNC for all events = no thanks...
    everything that cause any kind of job restriction should be banned!!!
    (1)
    Last edited by Waldrich; 04-17-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    <no thanks>

So we bann Cop Dynamis for restricing our subjobs?
    (1)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldrich View Post
    <no thanks>

The only reason it's /DNC is the skewed proc rates. If magic had a 20% proc rate instead of 1~5% and WS's had a 50% proc rate instead of 15% then dynamis would be much more balanced. As it stands you can spam magic all day and not get a proc, or you can do a few JA's from /DNC and move on.
    (4)

Heya everyone!

Director Mizuki Ito was kind enough to stop by the forums and respond to a few questions during his busy schedule today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki_Ito View Post
    Hi, this is Ito, fresh out of a meeting.

I would like to respond to a few questions about the system and rewards.

I did say that I would like the reservation limitations to be removed, but I would also like the requirement of getting a card from the Aw'euvhi (the flower) in order to enter to be removed.

When Limbus was popular, we had to waste a lot of time fighting over them. Since Limbus has an area claim system, everybody wants to enter before the other groups, but fighting over the flowers makes everybody very frustrated. Since everybody needs to have a card, players miss out on runs just for being several minutes late or party members have to hold the flowers until that player arrives. These circumstances lead to unnecessarily long wait times.

It is good that this content can be taken on by 6 players, but I really do not like the system that makes players compete too much.
    Regarding cards, we will maintain the existing method (every party member must defeat a specific monster) but also add the ability to obtain cards by checking ???s.

What bothers me is that enhanced Homam and Nashira gear are augmented…
    Does this mean that they cannot be stored?ヽ(;´Д`)ノ
    Actually, we plan on allowing both the enhanced versions and new gear to be stored.

Even if enhanced gear is impossible, will CORs, PUPs, DNCs and SCHs be able to equip new Homam and Nashira gear?! I would like this to be possible, since they cannot equip Tu’lia gods gear …

Or add new gear for CORs, PUPs, DNCs and SCHs!!!
    In terms of enhanced gear, they will remain the same. Regarding new gear, we are looking into adding more jobs that can equip these gear items.

Off to another meeting!
    (6)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I don't see anything about being able to enter after every earth day yet. Can we has please? :I
    (1)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    The only reason it's /DNC is the skewed proc rates. If magic had a 20% proc rate instead of 1~5% and WS's had a 50% proc rate instead of 15% then dynamis would be much more balanced. As it stands you can spam magic all day and not get a proc, or you can do a few JA's from /DNC and move on.
    Agree, I am surprised they have done nothing about this at all. WS should have a 40% proc rate since you cannot spam this as easily and magic should have a 20% rate as well. This way you can have other jobs participating more and not having to deal with a bunch of beast master everywhere because it is the most efficient way to farm.
    (7)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast