Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Hopefully you can BALANCE the effort/reward between new homam and new nashira so that you don't have awesome melee gear that's easy to get and mediocre mage gear that's a pain in the ass to get.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar71 View Post
    Please introduce the procing system to Limbus to yield more coins.
    Urge to troll... rising.

Procing?

What is 'procing'? Okay, I may not have what it takes to 'troll', but yeah, I never liked that term, and still don't (by the by, there is no need to tell me most of the community use it, it does not mean I have to). :Ð

Does Limbus really need a weakness targeting system and/or would it make it more fun?

I don't think so. Unless they implement more uses for them coins, there are not many reasons to go after the coins for. In any case, I would hope an increase would not come from triggering weaknesses. It's already overused in my opinion. I would probably make all the Artifact Armour +1 if Sagheera did not have such a long wait on them, so when/if that gets improved upon, then I would also do this more with the coins in mind.

So no to that from me (as if it matters).

Quote Originally Posted by Bulrogg View Post
    Are they considering using this to implement +2 gear for Artifact Armor?

<Yes, please.>
    They have mentioned not so long ago that they have no plans for this. ^^;

Could always change their minds, but I doubt it.
    (2)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar71 View Post
    Please introduce the procing system to Limbus to yield more coins.
    Uhm the droprates are high.... also don't destroy another event by adding Procs >_<
    (5)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I have been waiting to see,
    what the news about this would bee.

Not sure if I like what will be coming;
    having my doubts.
    I do hope something
    to be done with the re-entry time, the fishy touts!

Interested either way,
    whatever it is they may lay.
    Oh I see what you did thar.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Savlyn,

Purely accidental!

Also to add on what Eri said, and to combine it with my post a little, the drop-rates, considering how many uses there are for them coins today, are rather high by FFXI-standards.

If they are adding something, or some things, it could be a different story.
    It's all about balan<beep>.

I do wish there would be more chance for the AF upgrade items actually, as I never get things I'm after. The game somehow knows what I want every time.

Prime example: Koga Hakama.

I never got them while doing Dynamis the old way more or less casually during years. If I didn't attend a run, they would usually be looted at least twice. Just the other day, however, while doing my trio/quatro run, I found 3 if them, in a row.

It's quite amazing sometimes what the /random of this game is capable of just to say 'ha-ha' to ya!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    PLEASE let us augment old homam/nashira gear using synergy! Instead of making it drop from New-Ultima and New-Omega let those drop new armor/weapons but let us augment old gear the same way we were able to augment sky god gear; since homam/nashira is the equivalent of the sky god set for the jobs that couldn't use sky god gear.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    Uhm the droprates are high.... also don't destroy another event by adding Procs >_<
    Please don't destroy another event by not allowing us to take only 2 other people! We need to continue to exclude everyone!

Seriously, staggering didn't ruin anything lol, but I do guess for some people it sucks doing things with more than 2 people =\
    (0)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Character
    Brians
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 12
    Do not add staggers. Procs were a retarded system after abyssea. Nothing like being forced to bring more people than needed, on jobs they don't want to play, so we can get drops we could have had without procs if the retarded system were left to die in abyssea.

Limbus was the perfect event. Please do not fuck it up with procs like you did in dynamis or retarded "luck" based progression like you did in nyzul.
    (3)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Re-entry time @ JP Midnight please! This is all I ask.
    (4)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 04-11-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Though I'm 90% certain that Oscar was trolling, I don't see any harm in adding a proc system, as long as with no proc the drop rate is unaffected from what it is now. That way you can still go and do the content exactly the same as you would if there were no procs, and if you accidentally get a proc? Bonus!
    (0)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast