Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Which Trial Dagger?

Okay so aside from Twashtar, which magian trial dagger is best suited for dancer?
    We can get everything pretty much from PDT-11 to STP+15. My main question is which is better the double attack dagger or the occasionally attacks twice dagger or the occasionally attacks 2-4 times ? Im looking for a good dmg dagger as well; one to eventually offhand from a Twashtar. Any info or feedback is welcome. Thanks, Tazz
    (0)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thokcha STR+11 Attack + 22 and don't look back! If you don't have Twashtar, wield two of them.
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I have 2x Evasion Thokcha and 1x Dex Thokcha. Working on a Fusetto +3 (TP Bonus +100) for offhand once I upgrade my Twashtar to 85 to have stronger Rudra's Storm. The Evasion daggers are fantastic for solo.
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The Daggers are pretty mutch representing your playstyle and you shouldn't need any advice on it. I could tell you what i use. It would be pointless.

Theres DDs, Supporters and Tanks and hybrid players that feel more comfortable with a mixed Role. You should look for the Daggers that compliment your playstyle most. Only your can decide which will be best for you.

I gave on telling ppl what they should use. Dancers are only good if they find what is best for themselfes.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    If i'm not mistaken the tp bonus dagger is a good offhand for twashtar. Other than that just use a STR dagger.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/