Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So what you're asking for is to find perfect conditions with no outside variables to parse and try to disprove the math that I've already provided proving what the flawed parse also has proven. |

Hint: YOU CANNOT PROVIDE PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR A PARSE. THAT IS THEIR NATURE. THEY ARE FLAWED. YOU CANNOT CONTROL EVERY VARIABLE. PARSES ARE SHIT FOR EVIDENCE. THIS INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED TO YOU PREVIOUS TO THE PARSE BEING COMPLETED. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. WHY ARE YOU BREATHING.

I've wanted to say that for a long time, seriously, how stupid, naive, and blind do you have to be to ignore what everyone in this thread is telling you and providing proof for and still assuming that you're absolutely right? You are the worst kind of person.

I sincerely hope that no one ever comes into this thread and reads one of your posts assuming they'd be right to use an OA2-4 Khanda, and I sincerely hope you never utter another word in the FFXI community ever again.

To anyone coming here in the future who wants the definitive answer from a credible source such as Tashan or myself, who actually have data, knowledge, and common sense enough to back it up:

Occ. attacks 2-4 times Khanda is complete and utter trash. Do not waste your time.
    (10)
    Last edited by Prothscar; 01-05-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh my god that was hilarious xD

Daaaamn Pro xD.

Thatwas the funniest thing to come out of FFXI in a year, true story.

---

Regardless it really is a shame where this has come to. I love this community and I enjoy teaching the knowledge accumulated worldwide, and the experiences had by BLUs. When I started playing this job we didn't have all of the information currently present. It's unfortunate to see it being taken for granted.

But there are others who will and do need help. We will give it to them.
    (3)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Minjo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonofhunger View Post
    Do you know how level-correction works? You do less damage to mobs as their level increases because they have higher stats as their level increases. The extra damage that it took to kill the Khanda set is clear evidence that they were higher level because the idea that you somehow wasted over fifty thousand points of damage on inept spell and WS use (over 5%) is laughable.
    I had to log in to laugh at this.

lol.
    (3)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    (4)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10