Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

[dev1048] Please make Tags Stockpile

Please make assault tags stockpile like abyssea & voidwatch stones.
    (22)

oh god, this on so many levels. The 3 tag cap has needed to be abolished for so long.
    (7)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    For the love of god yes.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    It would make sense now that I have only 3 missions to complete. ^^;

Anyways, they did mention a time ago that they are considering lowering the time between the accumulating tags. I doubt they would make it THAT good and if the new Nyzul is going to be popular (and even if not, they already mention this in the latest info about it), they will need to create time-sinks while this would be quite the opposite...

Would be a pleasant surprise if they actually did something different in this time and age when it comes to alleviating congestion.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Well its techincally 4 tags, 5 if you do all the assaults, 1 nyzul, and get captain rank.

While I would love for them to stock pile (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE X10000000) I feel like they wont do that since it would remove all the time requirements from mythics. Basically you could do all assaults and go from PSC to C in a day, then repeat them all again for the mythic requirment. You could also farm nyzul points at a higher rate then the current 2k / week (good thing you only need ~100k right?)

I would like to see:
    6th tag for nyzul 1-100 clear
    7th tag for ToAU clear (even though its already needed for captain rank)
    8th tag for Nyzul ws unlock
    9th tag Odin Clear
    10th tag PW clear

With each additional tag lowering the respawn rate of tags by 3 hrs.
    21 hrs for 5
    18 for 6
    6 hours for 10
    (4)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    Well its techincally 4 tags, 5 if you do all the assaults, 1 nyzul, and get captain rank.

While I would love for them to stock pile (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE X10000000) I feel like they wont do that since it would remove all the time requirements from mythics. Basically you could do all assaults and go from PSC to C in a day, then repeat them all again for the mythic requirment. You could also farm nyzul points at a higher rate then the current 2k / week (good thing you only need ~100k right?)

I would like to see:
    9th tag Odin Clear
    10th tag PW clear

21 hrs for 5
    18 for 6
    6 hours for 10
    You would still only get 1 a day. You just wouldn't lose out when you don't use them.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post

I would like to see:
    9th tag Odin Clear
    10th tag PW clear

21 hrs for 5
    18 for 6
    6 hours for 10
    while I would prefer simply removing the cap altogether, the only things I'm missing from your list are captain rank and PW clear, so I could live with that, if they did something like.... removing the 3 person minimum.

Actually, no. Stockpile tags and remove the three person minimum anyway. It's stupid and completely kills assaults for people who don't have 2 other people who they can reliably do assaults with every day. I'd have gotten so many of them done by now if I could just freakin solo them...
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    while I would prefer simply removing the cap altogether, the only things I'm missing from your list are captain rank and PW clear, so I could live with that, if they did something like.... removing the 3 person minimum.

Actually, no. Stockpile tags and remove the three person minimum anyway. It's stupid and completely kills assaults for people who don't have 2 other people who they can reliably do assaults with every day. I'd have gotten so many of them done by now if I could just freakin solo them...
    This.

Also, stockpiling doesn't mean they are going to add a function like abyssea where people can farm time. You would still only have 7 per week. Stockpiling 14 tags and doing all the runs in one day isn't any faster than doing 1 run a day 14 days straight. It's just easier to schedule.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Abolish the tag system entirely and let us Assault as many times as we want whenever we want. Add more items to the individual zone pools (they can even be moderately expensive!) and just place a conquest tally limit on ranking up. That way people aren't fighting over getting assault clears for captain rank, running nyzul, or spamming RvB to do Salvage.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Some of you are delusional if you think this wouldn't speed things up...

Even if you can still only do 1 tag per day, 7 per week, if you are not using them every 4 days, they are basically being wasted at the moment (which is what i would venture is what 99% of the people are doing).

Dont get me wrong, I am all for stockpiling tags, but it just wont happen because of the mythic costs involved.
    (0)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast