Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I hear alot of talk here.. what I don't hear is the need for ps2 to be dropped on 11, an not just a few people saying it, we all need to say it. We want it gone, we want our game to be reborn don't we? higher graphics an a push beyond aby.

No one has to agree with me, I'm sure many will start posting critical reasons why no such things will ever happen, spare yourself the key strokes I won't even read your posts lol.

This backwards way of thinking needs to end, 7 needs a makeover an 11 deserves an upgrade fitting a king not just the stuff done recently no.. keep it coming an don't stop. The loyal 10+ yr fan base should demand this push an petition it without signs of such progress (if mass effect 3 can get their ending changed, why can't we get our fix too?) After all where did all the money go from our loyal subscriptions? don't give me that nonsense about server maintenance fees an the shotty net customer service that can't give you a real answer 75% of the time without a phone call (based on my experiences).

I won't hear elitest views of how none of it can be done, what a shame is it the day when WoW can upgrade their graphics & etc slowly while ours hinges on old excuses like ps2, if you go to download & buy 11 from here the ps2 support logo is dropped when you try to buy the game again!

The trolls can jump off a cliff, disagreements can join them, I sustain my views, if you don't want to share it then jump off a cliff. -drops the mic an fades off-

PS: I agree lose the tag limit, its lame.
    (3)
    Last edited by Auriga; 04-24-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

><)))°ʒ

Auriga,

Thing is, it may be a waste of effort and time to even think of trying to change their minds (producer's, and whomever make the final decisions for the company and particular sections). They mentioned how they thought of more or less re-making FFXI, to give it a make-over, to make it newer. They even thought of a feature wherein one could step from a Mog House to the new, improved reality. However, they decided to start clean and create FFXIV.

We all know how good of an idea that was, or rather how well it was executed. Either way, I don't see them giving up on it, and I don't see FFXI getting more love. The time may be nigh to finally put it to rest after the 10 years it has served as a grand time-sinker, creator of memories never to be forgotten, and a friend to many.

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah, everyone know, or should know, that what you say is what should happen.
    But it just wont unless the company decides that it is worth it. It's not all about want when it comes to those decision. The developers and producers surely want to do more, but I doubt they have free hands to work with, so to speak...

Blubb!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6