Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Player
    EDIT2: Double checked sheet, adding in new VW gear put Upheaval barely ahead of Raging versus supposed Qilin stats. Assumed Brovura War with relic+2/Ogier's/Ares.

Meant to ask is Restraint nerf been added to sheet? it seems to be using the old formula and last time I changed it I fear I dropped the values too low, or the nerf was worse than I thought.
    (0)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 12-24-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Meant to ask is Restraint nerf been added to sheet? it seems to be using the old formula and last time I changed it I fear I dropped the values too low, or the nerf was worse than I thought.
    Checked, and yes, it appears to be using the old formula. Fixed it and uploaded new version.
    (1)

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flionheart View Post
    hi ironguy
    hello flionheart
    (0)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Nice windower plugins Ophan
    i lol when people reveal that they are 3rd pt users on the OFFICIAL forums
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    First off, I'd like to say I'm facepalming at my own thread. I admit i went off into the deep end and overreacted thinking Shoha was now stupidly more overpowered than everything other weapon skill after the Ukko/VS nerfs without doing more research.

Second, yes, the Screenshot in the first post is a lucky shot at 300% TP with a triple attack proc and favorable atmas. I just took the highest Screenshot I saw and assumed it was at 100% TP with favorable atmas. It was out of context, and i apologizing for demonizing the player's Screenshot.

So, I formally apologize for making this monstrosity of a thread and ask Square-Enix to start boosting the following weapon skills:

Every Relic Weapon Skill used with Relic Weapons- this should be priority #1

Every Mythic Weapon Skill used with Mythic Weapons

Empyrean Weapon Skills: Camlann's Torment, Rudra's Storm, Quietus, Torcleaver (it's a decent Weapon Skill but we wouldn't mind seeing a tweak or two)

Merit Weapon Skills: Realmrazer, Entropy, Ruinator, Requiescat, Shijin Spiral, Upheaval
    Can't speak for the others but Realmrazer is actually pretty good despite the nerfs to it. It's still the best Club WS by a mile for non-WHMs and on par/sometimes better than Hexa in many cases.
    (1)

Character
    Aeyliea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    First off, I'd like to say I'm facepalming at my own thread. I admit i went off into the deep end and overreacted thinking Shoha was now stupidly more overpowered than everything other weapon skill after the Ukko/VS nerfs without doing more research.

Second, yes, the Screenshot in the first post is a lucky shot at 300% TP with a triple attack proc and favorable atmas. I just took the highest Screenshot I saw and assumed it was at 100% TP with favorable atmas. It was out of context, and i apologizing for demonizing the player's Screenshot.

So, I formally apologize for making this monstrosity of a thread and ask Square-Enix to start boosting the following weapon skills:

Every Relic Weapon Skill used with Relic Weapons- this should be priority #1

Every Mythic Weapon Skill used with Mythic Weapons

Empyrean Weapon Skills: Camlann's Torment, Rudra's Storm, Quietus, Torcleaver (it's a decent Weapon Skill but we wouldn't mind seeing a tweak or two)

Merit Weapon Skills: Realmrazer, Entropy, Ruinator, Requiescat, Shijin Spiral, Upheaval
    Add Last Stand into that list there
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Rudra's does not need a boost lol.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Beathoi View Post
    Well for them to claim that is why they are doing WAR and MNK it is only fair for them to do SAM too. But I have learned when ever gimping SAM is in order. They go ahead and gimp every other DD job so it kind of defeats the purpose...
    You do realize that Shoha isn't SAM's "best" WS right?

Stardiver will beat it when your at / near attack cap. SAM/WAR with Chaos / Min (or just Dia III), meat, zerk and stalwarts has no issue hitting that cap. Even without zerk (when it's down) SAM will be damn close. Take away the super buffs and Shoha starts to win again with the TP Bonus GKT.

As Moten has demonstrated, most of the other WS are good, they just require radically different gear sets then we're used to using.
    (0)

Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    You do realize that Shoha isn't SAM's "best" WS right?

Stardiver will beat it when your at / near attack cap. SAM/WAR with Chaos / Min (or just Dia III), meat, zerk and stalwarts has no issue hitting that cap. Even without zerk (when it's down) SAM will be damn close. Take away the super buffs and Shoha starts to win again with the TP Bonus GKT.

As Moten has demonstrated, most of the other WS are good, they just require radically different gear sets then we're used to using.
    If we wanted to use stardiver, We would go on freakin drg...noone cares about what a sam/war in near perfect buff situation can do with stardiver. And what about a sam/war actually buffed with shoha?... I recall cracking out 4k and 2.9k average when I have a good miser/chaos roll. Oh and aftermath level 3...
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    If we wanted to use stardiver, We would go on freakin drg...noone cares about what a sam/war in near perfect buff situation can do with stardiver. And what about a sam/war actually buffed with shoha?... I recall cracking out 4k and 2.9k average when I have a good miser/chaos roll. Oh and aftermath level 3...
    Because we're talking what's broken and what's not, not what you can do inside Abyssea.

Moten's already run the math, Stalwarts + Zerk + food = better StarDiver on nearly all VWNM's. Chaos just makes it even better. Only aftermath that actually matters for SAM is the one from Mythic, the rest are overshadowed by WS spam.

Of course if you don't have the temp item KI's for stalwart / bravers / monarchs then we can understand.
    (0)

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast