Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaar View Post
    I had 300tp ~ 2HWS DMG Atma and I hit this number once out of 50 WS's. Average was more like 3k tbh. Musta Triple attacked as I had A&O atma on two, along with VV>
    Don;t believe this BS. He did it double weakened @ 100 TP without cruor buffs.

NERF HIM! NERF DIS MOTHER******!
    (1)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    I think you need better gear.
    No, 2k's pretty reasonable for Shoha outside; damage is a little inconsistent because SAM happens to have a lot of DA after the Zanshin update but as for the baseline WS, STR gear is easy to get so adding another 10 or 15 more on top of the 80 or so you're falling ass-backwards into with twilight helm/mail isn't going to magically turn it into something it isn't.

What it is is a solidly above-average WS that happened to be given to a job that can use it every 15 seconds or so.
    (3)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

hmmmmm, after running the numbers again on shoha's fTP and sam's general pool of available str gear, I'm going to take back my assertion that it needs to be nerfed because it's to strong. I still think it should be nerfed because sam is to strong in general, but the numbers seem to suggest that it doesn't need a significant nerf. The other merit ws, however, need a significant buff, if they're not going to make them at least a little uniform in terms of damage ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
    No, 2k's pretty reasonable for Shoha outside; damage is a little inconsistent because SAM happens to have a lot of DA after the Zanshin update but as for the baseline WS, STR gear is easy to get so adding another 10 or 15 more on top of the 80 or so you're falling ass-backwards into with twilight helm/mail isn't going to magically turn it into something it isn't.

What it is is a solidly above-average WS that happened to be given to a job that can use it every 15 seconds or so.
    pretty much this.
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Genostar View Post
    actually it has nothing to do with it. the 7k shot was lucky as hell. I've done crazy damage with Raging Rush (6.5k) too.

Shoha doesn't need a nerf. Most of everything else needs a buff. Stop focusing on the wrong issue.
    Eh... I wouldn't go there until it's for sure that people start coming SAM to everything again.

And after thinking it over, when I said "auto-capped from cruor buffs," I have to admit I was thinking of STR in context of DRK WS, where Scythe and Great Sword WS (outside of Resoluton) are more attack-based and STR only adds to fSTR, not WSC. Guess I've been playing DRK too much, lol.
    (0)

Character
    Zenairis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    my Shoha's roughly average between 1.8k~2.3k outside of abyssea.
    This was only based off of a few times I have been able to use Shoha outside of Abyssea with only 2/5 merit pumps, I haven't played around with it as much outside of Abyssea since I capped it out, However I'm not going to argue the point but my gear is fine.
    (0)
    Former Toren of Fairy

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Theytak View Post
    Main Job: PUP lv. 95
    Of course you think it needs nerfing.

Moron.
    (1)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    I see no point in using razed ruins, tbh, not on Shoha sam anyways. There's no ODD and you're only doing 4 swings between ws. Razed ruins does nothing on Shoha. I'd rather buff the major portion of my damage (I.E. The ws) than those pathetic 4 melee swings in between.
    Duely noted

Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post
    Do yourself a favor and cry about your own job's weapon skills paling in comparison to not only Samurai (obviously), but any other jobs' weapon skills (even Ukko's/Smite after the incoming nerf I'm sure).

At this rate with condescending players such as yourself, we'll all be left with weapon skills that do no more than a thousand damage on anything, with any weapon, ever, because level seventy-five damage numbers are clearly the numbers we should see at ninety-nine; fucking idiot.
    Is trying to set up trollbait a normal thing on Asura?
    (0)

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Is trying to set up trollbait a normal thing on Asura?
    Nope, but terrible players crying about the wrong things certainly is normal.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post
    Of course you think it needs nerfing.

Moron.
    ...because the single displayed job is obviously a 100% accurate sign of a person's knowledge of the game mechanics, and there's no way that person could possible have other jobs. You don't see me accusing you of never even playing the game, mr. WAR lv. 1, do you? No, I think not. Go troll somewhere else.
    (3)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Afterdarkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Why are certain mongs comparing shohas from abyssea gdi abyssea is over, at least compare ws outside.
    (2)

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast