Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post

Two 6.8k Drakesbanes in 3 minutes zomg that high damage is common NERF DRG TOO!11
    To bad thats in abyssea. Sam can do that any where on top of doing it getting a couple SC chains then start all over again. When a sam can reduce a IT mob's HP outside of abyssea 90/95% in one skillchain there is something wrong. Post a pick of you drg doing that outside of abyssea.
    (0)

Character
    Jomen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    To bad thats in abyssea. Sam can do that any where on top of doing it getting a couple SC chains then start all over again. When a sam can reduce a IT mob's HP outside of abyssea 90/95% in one skillchain there is something wrong. Post a pick of you drg doing that outside of abyssea.
    Please, pleeeeease show me a sam doing 7k outside of abyssea. I will bow at their feet because they are the god of Sams and obviously I'm doing something wrong.
    (4)

Character
    Widargelt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wow... reading back, Ironpandemonium seems to have a huge rage issue, and takes the game WAYYYYYYY too seriously. Jesus Christ.
    (5)

Player
    So let me get this right, all the WAR's who had it great for so long are now crying me a river because SAM is getting more powerfull? Like really? lmao now thats just sad, and i agree with the previous posters, a troll thread is a troll thread, if SE takes even the slightest notice of this thread they are indeed dumb. Lets hope Tanaka doesnt listen to these baby cries and leaves SAM to return to what it does best

And on that note has anyone actually seen how much the nerf effects WAR and MNK?
    (0)
    Last edited by CPBismarck; 12-22-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Patters View Post
    revenant fists +2
    Good to know son.

As for the matter of being supposedly "too serious" about the game,

Pretty good number, am I right.

100% TP (125% with moonshade earring to be exact), berserk, voracious violet/razed ruins/apocalypse with Draca Couse and 5/5 merits and no food.

SEEMS LIKE AN EXPECTED WEAPON SKILL IS THE ONE THAT NEEDS A NERF AROUND HERE, TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT IT.
    (3)

damn iron you so mad, go back to ffxiah.. oh wait.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Hansikursch
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1

obligatory
    (5)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post

obligatory
    I don't agree with your politics, but please keep posting silly things. That's really all there is left to say in this thread.
    (0)

Player
    lolonly7kshohadamage

(1)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Technically you have to work for Tachi: Shoha too. But yes, Abyssea EXP comes around so fast that the Time:Reward ratio getting the Weapon Skill in comparison to getting Empyreans is nowhere near the same.
    You can get a 85 masamune in like 10-12 hours (well my ls can) so it's not really that much more of a callenge

either way lol at a QQ thread honestly ur just jealous your not SAM (otherwise why mention competing w/ SAMs)

ps doing 7k to a fodder mob one shots it ... i can already do that on my SCH w/ my nukes so i need to be nerfed too >>
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast